100% Fix for Ranked Games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ÐâGGêR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

The best way to deal with Ranked Games is to add Ranked Experience. The more you play ranked, the more experience you get and it matches you up with equal or semi equal experienced players. This will prevent situations like I've been victim to, where I'll have over 600 ranked wins (over 1000 ranked this season), getting matched with players with ZERO wins that just go 0-100 in a game. even at 1300 Elo. This should not be happening and is veryyy frustrating...

xDEUCESx

10-22-2012

With 600 ranked wins you should be a lot higher elo. I think you need to focus on improving your own gameplay before criticizing your team. Doing a quick look at your stats, you have 7 deaths a game, which is INCREDIBLY high. Also your CS is quite low. 57 in a 25 min game, 168 in 55 mins, 159 in 55 mins. You're doing something wrong

Krìn

10-22-2012

The problem is being matched with Starter ELO players, which have little to no experience in ranked games, and overall gameplay.

It only takes one person to muck it up for an entire team, and that is utterly frustrating.
There are a lot of people stuck in this ELo range because of the new joiners, rather than being matched with experienced players(more ranked games).

xDEUCESx

10-22-2012

You're arguments are invalid if you yourself are not performing well. Everyone has to deal with new players and trolls. The majority of players can't carry them

pG Outrageous

10-22-2012

Over 600 ranked wins.
Playing at 1300.

The problem is that you are not very good at this video game, and despite playing for a long time you are actually no better than new players.

That's the reality of the situation. You can get mad at the world and stay low Elo or you can get better, doesn't really matter to us what you choose.

RadiantPyrophore

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pG Outrageous View Post
Over 600 ranked wins.
Playing at 1300.

The problem is that you are not very good at this video game, and despite playing for a long time you are actually no better than new players.

That's the reality of the situation. You can get mad at the world and stay low Elo or you can get better, doesn't really matter to us what you choose.
This. Just this.

ÐâGGêR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnormous View Post
i think this is a viable suggestion. Many times you get the random guy who has 20 games played and is high 1300's out of pure luck, with no actual ranked experience picking mid or some other role and havin no clue how to cs, gank, call mia, call ward times ect and just flat out ruining games.

Im not perfect and i dont claim to be, but i do agree with the OP.
/agree

PresdantKush

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pG Outrageous View Post
Over 600 ranked wins.
Playing at 1300.

And someone of an ELO higher can say the EXACT same thing about you?

Selcopa

10-26-2012

And someone of a higher elo will say the exact same thing about me.

The difference is we are not trying suggest that we belong at higher elo. or that its broken.

Monosphere

10-26-2012

I think you should work on your own gameplay before talking doo-doo about the new players that come in. If you're as "experienced" as you think you are then you should be able to perform a lot better and carry the team at 1300 elo. Sorry if this offends you but I'll be honest, 1300 is a joke and being there after 600 ranked wins doesn't exactly mean you're that experienced. I personally think that you are just slightly crying about having some completely random new player on your team and not some super pro smurf 1000-0 player.