Champion Moe Profiles

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5ish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Just something fun I decided to do.
I have a lot of time on my hands again so I'm back into the fan-servicing business. :>

You can drop suggestions here for options in the <poll> to determine which champion I moe next (I would prefer to moe male champions).

Follow me on Tumblr, Deviant Art and Twitter!

Thanks!

Minzzway

10-21-2012

Too good.

5ish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Bump~ <3

SpiderSexChamber

10-21-2012

Moe up Pantheon *chuckles* ;D

Mhune

10-21-2012

Your drawings are beautiful and very adorable. I love how you converted Ezreal into a female version. I would love to see similar drawings of all the champions in this style since they are so well constructed. I am sure you could easily draw Miss Fortune, Sivir, and Zyra. I'll vote in your poll for a feminine Varus. =]

WeMajor87

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhune View Post
Your drawings are beautiful and very adorable. I love how you converted Ezreal into a female version. I would love to see similar drawings of all the champions in this style since they are so well constructed. I am sure you could easily draw Miss Fortune, Sivir, and Zyra. I'll vote in your poll for a feminine Varus. =]
Wait Ezreal is a dude?

5ish

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhune View Post
Thank you!

I kinda wanted to aim to turn all of the males/its into moe characters since most all the females are already cutesy/sexy. ^^;

Mecha Whitebeard

10-22-2012

Bump +1

NeoBluereaper

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ish View Post
Thank you!

I kinda wanted to aim to turn all of the males/its into moe characters since most all the females are already cutesy/sexy. ^^;
How about Moe the men and Chibi the Women?

Your Chibi's are insanely cute.

5ish

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBluereaper View Post
How about Moe the men and Chibi the Women?

Your Chibi's are insanely cute.
That's not a bad idea at all, I'll definitely consider that.

12345 ... 9