Choosing which Crest of Honor to display?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluttershyNorris

10-21-2012

I've recieved 3 Crests and have had them for about a week now, the last one I haven't recieved yet is the honorable opponent. Will we be able to choos which crest we show? ( I think I had my blue crest for about 2 games before my yellow one took over).

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

At least you're getting them. People in my games no longer pass out honor. Very rarely I'll get some.

King Kong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

i think they should appear in all corners of your name,picture,profile, etc etc etc

FluttershyNorris

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
i think they should appear in all corners of your name,picture,profile, etc etc etc
I agree

FluttershyNorris

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post
At least you're getting them. People in my games no longer pass out honor. Very rarely I'll get some.
Believe it or not, a lot of honor I get ends up coming from complete strangers in Twisted, or bots. It seems like people are a lot more laid back there.

Suien Reizo

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluttershyNorris View Post
Believe it or not, a lot of honor I get ends up coming from complete strangers in Twisted, or bots. It seems like people are a lot more laid back there.
Only if you play support, otherwise good luck getting it in bots.

FluttershyNorris

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suien Reizo View Post
Only if you play support, otherwise good luck getting it in bots.
I play Maokai jungle support in bots XD

Quivalio

10-21-2012

lol. i barely ever get honoured. i play dominion for a larger chance anyway.

FluttershyNorris

10-21-2012

I always thought you shouldn't honor or get honor from your friends for some reason. I think my friends gave me honor twice, but I didnt wanna risk trading so I just told them they did an awesome job in Skype and give Honor where Honor is due lol.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-22-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

For the time being, there are no plans to allow players to choose which Crest they'd like to show. For now, the most 'rare' Crest on the server you are on will be the one that is displayed.

We may re-visit this in the future, but currently about 4% of players that have received some Honor have unlocked the Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent. About 1-2% have unlocked one of the others. The number of players that have unlocked multiple are very, very few so congrats on the accomplishment!

When we're further along planning for the next phase of the Honor Initiative we'll keep a close eye on the data and see if we need to add features to either select a Crest of your choice, or display them all.