100+ honor in teamwork..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desolyt

10-22-2012

I just have it set as a goal for myself, I don't really want it for bragging rights. Anyone can admit it'd be a cool thing to have next to your name. It IS a badge after all.

The weird thing is that the majority of the honor has been given to me by strangers. Guess I'm just having bad luck and getting the "worthless honor" you mentioned.

*summons lyte to help me understand my position*

jetronic

10-22-2012

I saw a guy with an honor badge with 129 teamwork honor. Funny thing is he trash talked us all game and we didn't say anything at first to him until he started it. So I guess it just goes to show you how people start being douchbags again, once they 'earn' their badge. Don't be that guy, please.

Desolyt

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetronic View Post
Don't be that guy, please.
I won't since you asked kindly

Qweqwertys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

90% of the games I play are with a group of 3-4 friends, does that make it virtually impossible to get a badge?

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-22-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Here's a secret, the base Honors (Friendly, Teamwork, Helpful, Honorable Opponent) are not 1:1 with the Crests of Honor.

There's the Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent that many have unlocked and yes, you just need Honorable Opponent Honors to unlock that. However, the other Crests are not so simple...

In fact, has anyone figured out what the other Crests are even called? That might give you a clue about how to earn them.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-22-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetronic View Post
I saw a guy with an honor badge with 129 teamwork honor. Funny thing is he trash talked us all game and we didn't say anything at first to him until he started it. So I guess it just goes to show you how people start being douchbags again, once they 'earn' their badge. Don't be that guy, please.
Just report those and we'll strip the Crest of Honor.

Pignite

10-22-2012

Ai shi teru

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Here's a secret, the base Honors (Friendly, Teamwork, Helpful, Honorable Opponent) are not 1:1 with the Crests of Honor.

There's the Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent that many have unlocked and yes, you just need Honorable Opponent Honors to unlock that. However, the other Crests are not so simple...

In fact, has anyone figured out what the other Crests are even called? That might give you a clue about how to earn them.

Honor of Obelisk
Honor of Slifer
Honor of Ra

AwkwardCrying

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post

Because of how honor is designed I almost never give any to my friends and became angry at my friends for giving me honor over and over again.

Artesano Arcano

10-22-2012

Well I have the crest for teamwork.. and I have about 20 teamwork honors. Its green btw