New to LoL, streaming from Hawaii, attempting lv 2 to 1500 elo before season 2 :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VarialTheFlayer

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastplay View Post
@Sereg Anfaug you could get away with two rune page if you set them up as general AD and AP page since most AD jungle, and some ad tank/ tanky champion can get away with it and it also they are some adc too only thing with it and you have to know some what you doing to pull it up. and it can cover most role like ap with mpen and amour/ mr can do well with some ap and support with the general ap page. I would say have a min of three rune page and 5 to 7 mastery page before you do rank.

Could and Should are not the same. If you are going to spend money(and I have) rune pages are super nice to buy by the bundle. I have all 20 and I still have to erase and reuse them. Good luck!

ShiroiSuisei

10-16-2012

Gonna stream in a bit and well into the night. Come say hi!

Hah thanks for the tips and taking the time to reply guys. Yeah it dawned on me last night that at level 12 and with approx. 5500 XP, I'm definitely not gonna make it, esp since level 30 was like what 40,000 XP? Rough calculations were about 20 hours a day (winning each game at approx 1 hr long) until next week with an XP boost. My friend's estimation was off by a huge margin haha. It's fine though, War Hero Janna didn't look that cool =.=

ShiroiSuisei

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur51 View Post
I don't think you're gonna make it lol. 1500 ranking is not exactly easy to get to especially if you're not even lv 30. I'm also from Hawaii so thats kinda cool.
Hah yeah I realized how much XP would be needed (friend misinformed me). It's fine though, I'll just hurry along and gain the necessary experience along the way. Thanks for the compliment! Hope you can tune in again--if you wanna queue and such, just lmk!

ShiroiSuisei

10-17-2012

Going live in a few minutes and going well into the night practicing new champs Meeting tons of cool people, come, stick around and mingle!
www.twitch.tv/shiroisuisei

ShiroiSuisei

10-18-2012

Maining Fiora tonight. Come say hi and critique me

5WG Morgana

10-19-2012

One simply does not 1v1 teemo and win by AA

ShiroiSuisei

10-20-2012

Streaming today. Hoping to pick up a new champion later tonight. Who? Hint: SPEED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raminn00dlz View Post
One simply does not 1v1 teemo and win by AA
Lol freaking hate Teemo. Teemo and Jax. Ugh.

ShiroiSuisei

10-21-2012

Streaming for a bit today until perhaps 3PM PST or so. Gotta learn from my mistakes yesterday was pretty suffer.
See you there

Thundercleese

10-21-2012

Us Hawaii players should stick together since we're more likely to be playing at the same time.

Add me if you like and hopefully we can play some games when I get back from the mainland.

ShiroiSuisei

10-23-2012

Forgot to post here. Streaming tonight for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo Sexy View Post
Us Hawaii players should stick together since we're more likely to be playing at the same time.

Add me if you like and hopefully we can play some games when I get back from the mainland.
Added! On the mainland for school?