Been two hours and still no confirmation? :/

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Bass

08-02-2009

When i signed up with my key, i got the conformation pretty much instantly and i use Gmail.

When my step brother tried to sign up the key worked and he is on the 3rd step where he gets the conformation email and i have clicked to re send it once already and it has been a good two hours and still no mail in his AOL mailbox... Is this normal or did i **** up in some way? I hope i didn't waste a beta key by doing something wrong? maybe its just really really delayed because AOL mail sucks? input please someone :/

ggGoblin

08-02-2009

tried junk folder?

Pretty sure my confirmation email went to my junk box.

Marduke

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

People still use AOL? Holy cow.

Alex Bass

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggGoblin View Post
tried junk folder?

Pretty sure my confirmation email went to my junk box.
Checked there :/ its not there. Its pretty annoying because i cant get back to Step 3 to try and send the conformation to my email again :/ not sure if that would help but it would be worth a try, If anyone has the URL to the 3rd step it would be nice to try that again. I know that the url to step 4 is signup.leagueoflegends.com/download so if you could give me step 3 it may help a little bit.

Thanks in advance

Alex Bass

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduke View Post
People still use AOL? Holy cow.
I don't haha In My Opinion AOL sucks, Gmail you get everything instantly and from past experience i have always had problems with my step brother and getting things sent to his email from AOL... It really sucks but i signed up with his beta key with that email adress so i cant go n make him a Gmail because that wouldn't help anything right now...

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

08-02-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Please send an Email to beta@riotgames.com

Alex Bass

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Please send an Email to beta@riotgames.com
How long does it normally take to get a response/help? i sent the email about 30 minutes ago or so. Thanks in advance

rogerchew

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

get on it pendragon! the man want's to play!

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Alex, remember it is 11pm there on a sunday night

Alex Bass

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Alex, remember it is 11pm there on a sunday night
Haha i know :P and to be honest, I don't need this any time soon because in the mean time my account is up and im playing... this is just for my step brother and he is just badgering me about him not getting the confirmation email for his key. I just want to get it done so he gets off my back to be honest not that im in a rush to play cuz im playing as we speak right now :]