One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pegasaurus91

10-19-2012

I see Jayce at Tier 1, but definitely not cheesecake. Especially since his E in hammer form not only increases in mana cost, but also has no base damage (proposed change) and his E in cannon stance will have an increased mana cost.

DiscworldDeath

10-19-2012

1. These changes aren't live yet, so aren't final, nor could people see their effect on games on live, since they're not live....

2. They don't really address how most people play Jayce on Dominion, honestly.

konfetarius

10-19-2012

He can deal with the mana cost with picking up of health relics. The loss of 160 base damage on E is literally 1 auto attack worth by the time you reach level 10.

Yeah, these are entirely SR oriented balance changes.

scaphizm

10-21-2012

I am sad that my hecarim ranks so low when i do so well with him. trinity force>hexdrinker>sunfire>maw games are usually done before i finish. I suppose its all about teamwork.

Panwar

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaphizm View Post
I am sad that my hecarim ranks so low when i do so well with him. trinity force>hexdrinker>sunfire>maw games are usually done before i finish. I suppose its all about teamwork.
Hecarim is really good as part of a team. But early on he is pretty weak by himself. So his reliance on his teamfight ability just makes him weaker than those champs that can do well no matter who or what they are grouped with.

DiscworldDeath

10-21-2012

I feel Hecarim is actually quite strong early, and falls off later on. Weird.

Panwar

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Well his dueling might be stronger earlier and as champs like Jax gains levels he is basically incapable of dueling. But I would say his team-fight gets stronger as he will put out consitant dps and be extremely tanky.

DiscworldDeath

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Pantheon:
His position in the tier list right now is largely determined by his R->W queuing bug, which allows him to shield bash someone way outside of his landing range (even all the way across the map if you remember that Grand Skyfail thread).
I'm 95% sure this no longer works, which should then affect his placement. Unless it got reverted. They had a number of undocumented changes lately, like Nunu consume one-shotting Zyra plants, and Shaco clone now showing items (I think this one may have been reverted,but didn't test in a controlled environment).

scaphizm

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I think its how you build him too though.
I almost always have a hexdrinker and some lifesteal before i finish my trinity force and then i build into a suncape. I can do this every game i had one yesterday that nearly ended my winstreak with him.

Eurius

10-21-2012

Rengar at tier one? Unless you have backup, I can rarely get kills early game. Late game sure, his ult almost always guarantees a kill, but when a match lasts 9 minutes, you don't really see level 16.