Even Better Deals on Champion Skins!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

09-22-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Greetings Summoners! We thought since it was Wednesday we would treat all our players to even better deals on two of our beloved champion skins. We are pleased to announce that starting from Monday, September 27th, Mr. Mundoverse and Leopard Nidalee will be permanently reduced from 975 RP to 520 RP.

Visit the Store on Monday, September 27th, to purchase these permanently discounted skins and start parading them through the Fields of Justice!

binch

09-22-2010

ok

Joe Condor

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLaura View Post
Greetings Summoners! We thought since it was Wednesday we would treat all our players to even better deals on two of our beloved champion skins. We are pleased to announce that starting from Monday, September 27th, Mr. Mundoverse and Leopard Nidalee will be permanently reduced from 975 RP to 520 RP.

Visit the Store on Monday, September 27th, to purchase these permanently discounted skins and start parading them through the Fields of Justice!
AWESOME start guys. Lower prices makes happier fans

Talos Maximus

09-22-2010

Mundoverse needed this after the Corporate Mundo came out, he simply doesn't stand a change against the awesomeness that is Corporate Mundo.

Its great that you set the prices down.

AlexHardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Yay! I was sad when I didn't pick up Mundoverse during his sale a few weeks back because he needed small buffs. Now I'm not so sad anymore!

Verolian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talos Maximus View Post
Mundoverse needed this after the corporate mundo came out, he simply doesn't stand a change against the awesomeness that is corpprate Mundo.

Its great that you set the prices down.
nods

Zehel119

09-22-2010

Awesome, keep up the good work !
=)

Puhunny

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Yay!

JumpingFreak

09-22-2010

****. I just got a zilean skin and don't have enough money for mundoverse now

AstorSapolsky

09-22-2010

Mundo!

12345 ... 11