Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-18-2012
61 of 66 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKingCrayx View Post
so what if i have unlocked honorable opponent and other crests, wuld it show two or still only show one?
It'd use the current logic and show the most difficult one you have unlocked so far. Since Crests for Honorable Opponent are the easiest to get, if you unlock a second one it will replace the red Ribbon.

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

took a break from league for like 2 weeks came back and was like y the fk everyone so nice.. oh w8 honor just came out didnt it.........

well i have no doubts about my ability to rack up honor, though i dont get around to playing much these days...

Calderweiss

10-18-2012

I only have like 40 honor so far, and can't wait for a crest. Lyte, you have done a great job handling this. Thanks a lot.

xKingCrayx

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It'd use the current logic and show the most difficult one you have unlocked so far. Since Crests for Honorable Opponent are the easiest to get, if you unlock a second one it will replace the red Ribbon.
could you reveal the order of priority? i have a theory based on my observations

1. teamwork 2. helpful 3. friendly 4. honorable opponent.

is this correct?

TJs Account

10-19-2012

Posting this here, but what is the Great Leader ribbon? I've seen theories that it's unlocked when you have multiple ribbons, when you have them all, or when your teamwork gets "upgraded". A definite answer would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!
-TJ

zarbiz

10-20-2012

I just had, bar none, the most pleasant game of Ranked in my entire career (only about 130 games mind you, but still). Teammates all worked together, communicated about buffs/builds, and a few of us (opponents and allies) stuck around in postgame to discuss the game's events and when the pendulum swung too far for a comeback. It was all very friendly, and a HUGE change from what I remember games being like when I joined (somewhere in S1, around the Vayne patch).

tl;dr - Your efforts are having very tangible benefits, and they're highly appreciated. So thanks.

isoNastai

10-20-2012

First things I noticed:
Only 0.21% of players reported for consistent trading

Two things; first, how do we report this, and second, rarely do we get consistently matched with the same people to see them consistently trading. Of course this number will be very low. I'm sure it's happening a lot though.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-20-2012
62 of 66 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by isoNastai View Post
First things I noticed:
Only 0.21% of players reported for consistent trading

Two things; first, how do we report this, and second, rarely do we get consistently matched with the same people to see them consistently trading. Of course this number will be very low. I'm sure it's happening a lot though.
We are currently accepting reports for Honor abuse/trading in the "Spamming" category. However, we've been looking at all reports with "Honor abuse/trading" in the comments too.

ThorRush

10-20-2012

Hey Lyte, gotta say I think the honor system is working great. Not everyone wants honor, but it's their choice whether they want to participate or not, even if it is actually just encouragement to follow the Code.

In the interest of science, are you looking out for how honor data changes with time? This weekend, for instance?

Raz al Ghul

10-20-2012

I just played a game in which I played poorly, not entirely my fault, but I did not get to hear the end of it from teammates. After the game I received honor for teamwork and helpful of all things. I assume these were awarded in jest (there was no discussion of honor in chat all game, so it shouldn't be an honor-trading issue, and I didn't honor anyone), but am I correct to assume that this honor is just as valid as that earned in a more traditional manner? I reported some individuals in that game, so I am also wondering if that has any effect on the honor I was awarded if it were to come from the ones I reported.