Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STamina Noob

10-20-2012

k

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-20-2012
29 of 29 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviør View Post
Thank you very much for replying. Will the wins and losses reset too?
Ranked wins and losses will be reset for Season 3 and archived as Season 2 stats.

Kuama

10-20-2012

November 6th is my birthday. Feels like riot is giving me a birthday present, thanks guys .

BRAlNFART

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
If it ends on the 6th.. why is my current rank "unranked" along with all my friends? Wouldn't finalizing ranks and clearing off the badges mean the season is ended? OOoh.. nvm I restared the game and all the badges came back :P

^ what a load... so because someone who can get to gold but only plays 3 games a week they shouldn't get a skin for being good, but you should because you play everyday? This is like a bad WoW thread... "I deserve the arena drake reward because I play the game everyday!"
Yea it should they should show love to the fans you love their product and put time and money into it! And not just with some lame icon!

dbs14

10-20-2012

Thanks for extending the season.

Will S2 badges remain in our historical stats as well (i.e. if we got Gold/Plat/Diamond) in our profile after the reset?

Also, what is being done to the elo boosters as you mentioned it is a ongoing process? Are you continuously searching and banning as you find them or will this be a giant reset pre-s2 rewards

BlackMystic

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
How does this make any sense? So people who are 2k will still be 2k after the ELO reset and people who as below 1k will still be below 1k after the reset? Seems extremely stupid if that is how it goes down.

Yeah that is extremely stupid. If that's the case I'm quitting the game. That's not a reset that's adding 50 points to everyone's score. So if ur 850 elo you become 900 elo and some dude that cheated his way to 2300 elo is now 2350..wow

Sharag

10-20-2012

Hey, Yegg, I've got a question you may have answered already, but I can't find the answer, sry.

I have a team with full roster. All members are members since before 1st September. However, we are internally divided into those who play 3v3 on TT and those who play 5v5 on SR.

If any group manages to get gold in their respective queues, will the rest of the team also receive the rewards?

For example, if the 3 of us playing TT get gold in TT, will those members of our team who are playing exclusively SR receive gold rank rewards?

Cooldude1234

10-20-2012

Will people who don't play ranked receive any sort of reward? Kinda like last year with the Kayle skin (I know that was given out to everyone) but something like that going to happen again?

Inarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude1234 View Post
Will people who don't play ranked receive any sort of reward? Kinda like last year with the Kayle skin (I know that was given out to everyone) but something like that going to happen again?
would like to know this as well

SquirtlexD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Awesome Janna skin.