Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rohammers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

plat with just shaco? thats kind of weak, search up "best shaco na" he got to 2.2k with just shaco, same with youngmini, except hes 2.6k with shaco

DarkHatred

10-19-2012

How are the new towers treating your shaco style?

TacoMental

10-19-2012

I dont' have any questions but I do have a suggestion as I have played a lot of shaco but have not really played alot of ranked. Though I think he might be my most played ranked champ from season 1.

What I would like you to try and give me some feedback on is a split push build. It might only work if you have a team that knows how to play a split push but the idea is to go mobility boots and wriggle open just like you currently do but after that immediatly rush double tiamat and split push like a maniac. You follow up with tri-force then IE. you are more squishy but the idea is to rarely fight and mostly split push. You only fight when they send a squishy to you that you know you'll pop. ( This is mid game obvioulsy you gank as much as you can in the early game to facilitate money for the tiamats. Your split push career begins after your first one though you still gank a little if you can. )

If the game happens to go long enough you sub out your tiamats for a GA and more dmg. However when i do this build I usually win with wriggles, boots, 2x tiamat and partial / full Tri-force.

I do run an oracles when I do this however and drop tons of green wards so i can flee / push side angles when they come to stop me.

I mention this because I just watched the game where you played with Olaf, kennen, sona and MF. In the mid game there was a lot of humping mid / top towers during pushes and in these situations you can split push to great effect ( if your team knows how to hold a 4v5 at the turret ). The double tiamat means that you can crush minion waves as soon as they get to yours then run off into fog off war and pop back out and crush another wave with minimal time being seen.

Also when doing this build its best to go Wriggles, boots 2x tiamat then sheen. This is great because you can use the sheen proc to do more aoe dmg. I usually decieve into the minion wave ( when I know its a safe lane ) and pop all 3 melee minions with one hit. Then I walk into the jungle to place a box in my escape route. This gives me another sheen proc to run in and easily gib all 3 caster and cannon minions. Then I "flee" into the jungle and evaluate if i use my mob boots to get back and support a team fight, flee to another lane because of pressure, or continue pushing.

Its a very fun way to play and seems pretty effective. At your ELO if people know how to run a split push I could imagine it being really effective.

Either way keep up the shaco domination. Love to see it.

MadKingThorn

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohammers View Post
plat with just shaco? thats kind of weak, search up "best shaco na" he got to 2.2k with just shaco, same with youngmini, except hes 2.6k with shaco
Ya I know theres better, but hey doesn't mean its not an achievement :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHatred View Post
How are the new towers treating your shaco style?
They are rude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a team mate View Post
free bump for you
Thanks!!

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

why are people still so impressed with this?

its obvious that they are a smurf, and it is obvious that they duo queued with someone already super high rated. getting to plat in 50 games takes a ton of rating per win or a massive win streak that is unheard of.

being duo queued with a diamond player would boost not only his winning chances, but his rating gained per game... not to mention his buddy will be first pick, and pick him shaco every game so he can get his 50/58 games as a jungler.

anyone whos solo queued can tell you that you will NEVER get the role you asked for 50/58 times

MadKingThorn

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMental View Post
I dont' have any questions but I do have a suggestion as I have played a lot of shaco but have not really played alot of ranked. Though I think he might be my most played ranked champ from season 1.

What I would like you to try and give me some feedback on is a split push build. It might only work if you have a team that knows how to play a split push but the idea is to go mobility boots and wriggle open just like you currently do but after that immediatly rush double tiamat and split push like a maniac. You follow up with tri-force then IE. you are more squishy but the idea is to rarely fight and mostly split push. You only fight when they send a squishy to you that you know you'll pop. ( This is mid game obvioulsy you gank as much as you can in the early game to facilitate money for the tiamats. Your split push career begins after your first one though you still gank a little if you can. )

If the game happens to go long enough you sub out your tiamats for a GA and more dmg. However when i do this build I usually win with wriggles, boots, 2x tiamat and partial / full Tri-force.

I do run an oracles when I do this however and drop tons of green wards so i can flee / push side angles when they come to stop me.

I mention this because I just watched the game where you played with Olaf, kennen, sona and MF. In the mid game there was a lot of humping mid / top towers during pushes and in these situations you can split push to great effect ( if your team knows how to hold a 4v5 at the turret ). The double tiamat means that you can crush minion waves as soon as they get to yours then run off into fog off war and pop back out and crush another wave with minimal time being seen.

Also when doing this build its best to go Wriggles, boots 2x tiamat then sheen. This is great because you can use the sheen proc to do more aoe dmg. I usually decieve into the minion wave ( when I know its a safe lane ) and pop all 3 melee minions with one hit. Then I walk into the jungle to place a box in my escape route. This gives me another sheen proc to run in and easily gib all 3 caster and cannon minions. Then I "flee" into the jungle and evaluate if i use my mob boots to get back and support a team fight, flee to another lane because of pressure, or continue pushing.

Its a very fun way to play and seems pretty effective. At your ELO if people know how to run a split push I could imagine it being really effective.

Either way keep up the shaco domination. Love to see it.
I am actually not to sure I haven't *ever* even bought tiamat to be completely honest haha. I so rarely see it used that i'm not sure how well it is. By the sound of it it seems pretty good for killing those minions and quickly getting it to the tower but otherwise I'm not sure how effective it would be for 1v1ing someone (that tries to stop you from counter pushing) or in a forced-teamfight (if they go baron while you are split pushing and you need to get there to help stop).

Quote:
Originally Posted by messymike View Post
why are people still so impressed with this?

its obvious that they are a smurf, and it is obvious that they duo queued with someone already super high rated. getting to plat in 50 games takes a ton of rating per win or a massive win streak that is unheard of.

being duo queued with a diamond player would boost not only his winning chances, but his rating gained per game... not to mention his buddy will be first pick, and pick him shaco every game so he can get his 50/58 games as a jungler.

anyone whos solo queued can tell you that you will NEVER get the role you asked for 50/58 times
I am a "smurf" in the respect that this is my 2nd account (I just unlocked everything on my main). I did not duo queue with anyone super high rated; and in the first 10 games I was 10-1~ which gives you the highest rating per game. I am not Diamond myself [nor have I said it] and I have not duo queued with anyone Diamond.

Surprisingly, I have gotten jungle about 80-90% of the time [I'm not even kidding]. I had to do shaco support maybe 5 times and shaco top about 5-8 times. Thats out of 100+ games.

But thanks for trying!

MadKingThorn

10-20-2012

Stream up!

MadKingThorn

10-20-2012

3v3 going for plat with shaco

Venova

10-20-2012

I don't know how people get away with "got to x only playing 1 champion", don't your teams rage at you for ignoring their calls or refusing to play something to fill a role the team needs?

MadKingThorn

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venova View Post
I don't know how people get away with "got to x only playing 1 champion", don't your teams rage at you for ignoring their calls or refusing to play something to fill a role the team needs?
I actually got Shaco jungle probably 90% of my games without any trouble haha.