2k upvotes for Kitty Cat Katarina

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Giveaway
Giveaway canceled for this thread.... RP is being given away in some other manor. I most likely will not receive 2k upvotes before dec 31st. So giving anyway RP to garner support for this would be silly. All other prizes remain.

((Format Copied from 2k Upvotes for Striker Ezreal thread. Go over there and Upvote him.))

TL: DR
Need community support to get this trade done. Upvote... post.... win stuff.

The Trade
Kitty Cat Katarina for 975 RP and me enjoying the skin.

I wanted to give him more, but he didn't want more. He actually refused more.

The trade is with Well Hungarian.

Backstory:
I could bore you with a long story, but I won't. Simply I started League of Legends December of 2011 around Ahri's release date. Katarina was free week at the time, and she was the first champion I played outside of the tutorial. She is one of the three reason I play league today. Honestly if it wasn't for her I probably would have quite week one. I have every other skin for her besides Red Card and Kitty Cat just happens to be my favorite skin in the game.

Why you should even support me in this:
I'm not going to say I deserve this skin because honestly I don't. I have been in nearly every aspect of this game we all enjoy.

I currently keep a thread of requested fan skins, and constantly search for skins to add to it in my own free time.

I have formed a team of summoners to create fan champion concepts. To date we have 30 concepts with probably around 50 in the wings.

I have two OC in the RP part of the community. Myself and Surya a soldier under Kayle's Command.

I play the game competitively in ranked and hope to go pro or at the very least amateur(Competing the smaller tournaments) in the future.

I have support riot consistently through-out my time enjoying their game; Purchasing 1580 dollars of RP, and hundreds of dollars for others. I currently own around 280 Skins.

I have helped many newbies in this game who have asked for it, and have gotten them to at the very least a 1300 elo skill level.

I have never been banned or been to the tribunal.

What do you get for supporting me:
Well honestly I didn't expect to garner your support without offering anything in return. While I may not be a girl and cannot offer you images of cosplay. While I may not be an artist and cannot offer you great art. What I can do offer you my creative side.

So for every 500 Upvotes I'll be picking 5 people who posted and kept this thread bumped my services in creating a basic fan champion concept of whatever idea they may have. This includes a complete kit, stats, base lore, base appearance, and a few quotes. If my team decided to fully support me it will be a complete concept. Including all of the above, balancing, full lore, and concept art.

In addition I'll select another 5 people to receive a signature and avatar designed by myself. This can be changed to a desktop background if you want. I use to do this when I played world of warcraft for that community so I'll do the same her. A few examples of my work.

People who do not support are automatically disqualified from receiving a reward for supporting.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/45eTG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8zdCt.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
Hello everyone!

I am here to confirm that I am willing to trade this skin! I feel that someone who will really really enjoy it should have it...since I have played with it maybe 5 times.

Just a few quick things, I made a thread a few days ago out of curiosity asking the general public what they would be willing to trade for my Kitty Cat Katarina skin. Much to my surprise, I saw there were several people that were very serious about this trade. I had offers for 400 dollars, 1000 dollars, thousands of RP and my pick of just about any skin in the game. I also read stories about how Katarina was several peoples favorite champion and how they wanted this skin more than anything.

After reading these things, I decided that my semi trolling thread was a bit of a slap in the face for these people that truly enjoy playing Kat and never had the chance to get this skin. I decided I would trade it to anyone that can get this trade approved.

Over the past few days I have spoke to Kurogano a few times and although I do not know him that well, I can tell you he is a person that really deserves to get a chance to own this skin. He has always been very polite with me. He was willing to pay a hansom fee for this skin, but to me...I would just give it to him expecting nothing in return. I just want someone deserving of this skin to enjoy it.

SO...here I am. Confirming what he has said. Best of luck to you Kurogano!
The following quotes were taken from a 2k upvote thread asking for a Snowbunny Nidalee trade to go through. If you haven't upvoted them already, it would be great if you could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
so if i contact you hipplaus, you can transfer skins like you did with this guy? this should be added to the game. you know if you do it for one person more people will want it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.
Please also visit and upvote/discuss this Trade Discussion Thread/Poll.

Things made

Attachment 566413Attachment 544988Attachment 548277Attachment 550013Attachment 553121Attachment 556177Attachment 558913
1.All Champions
2.Ionian City State Champions
3.Piltover City State Champions
4.Ladies of the League
5.Men of the League
6.Bandle City City State Champion
7.Freljord City State Champions

EDIT1: 50 upvotes just 1950 to go
EDIT2: I've decided every 50 upvotes I'll make a league wallpaper until I run out of ideas.
EDIT3: 5% of the way there. Looks like it will be a long journey to 2000 upvotes, but I will be here until it is done. Once that is finished we will be one step closer to an official trading system in-game! Everyone new and old will have a chance at their favorite skins.
EDIT4: Rules for the prizes have be slightly altered. As much as I appreciate their bumps people who are against my or anyone else 2k thread don't exactly qualify to be rewarded for support.
EDIT5: Was a little bit busy with the wallpapers to put this edit and then I remembered I hadn't done one for 150 upvotes. Well we are getting there thats for sure. It is going faster then I expected too. About 50 upvotes per day/two days which is perfectly fine with me.
EDIT6: 10% complete. 200 upvotes in 2 weeks slow I know.... but It will eventually get there. All this will show is my dedication.
EDIT7: 275 upvotes? almost 15% of the way there guys. My photoshop is acting up though. Wallpapers will be delayed until I can figure out what is causing the problem.
EDIT8: 5% a week? Not bad see you in week twenty Katarina!

Others Seeking 2k upvotes
Annapii: Kitty Cat Katarina and Red Card Katarina
Tigercule X: Striker Ezreal
Katárina: Kitty Cat Katarina and Red Card Katarina
Tantaparo: Huntress Sivir
Zastie: Silent Night Sona
Eheroxgp: Huntress Sivir
Lunahri: Snowbunny Nidalee

SKT T1 PawN

10-19-2012

lol wat my trade is with well hungarian

Arctic Bro

10-19-2012

Good luck, I have scrolled in a few of the WoT and I approved, good luck fellow summoner you will need it!

Kitty Girl Ashe

10-19-2012

Sheesh all these jealous people downvoting? +1 good luck.

Churraskero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

3rd

Mikhaelis

10-19-2012

Posting in an epic but downvoted thread

TEG CorruptKing

10-19-2012

He taught me this game. I probably wouldn't be able to play at the level I do if it wasn't for him. So I'll support him in this.

CobaltCobalt

10-19-2012

I need art of Pretty Princess Gangplank

+1

Well Hungarian

10-19-2012

Hello everyone!

I am here to confirm that I am willing to trade this skin! I feel that someone who will really really enjoy it should have it...since I have played with it maybe 5 times.

Just a few quick things, I made a thread a few days ago out of curiosity asking the general public what they would be willing to trade for my Kitty Cat Katarina skin. Much to my surprise, I saw there were several people that were very serious about this trade. I had offers for 400 dollars, 1000 dollars, thousands of RP and my pick of just about any skin in the game. I also read stories about how Katarina was several peoples favorite champion and how they wanted this skin more than anything.

After reading these things, I decided that my semi trolling thread was a bit of a slap in the face for these people that truly enjoy playing Kat and never had the chance to get this skin. I decided I would trade it to anyone that can get this trade approved.

Over the past few days I have spoke to Kurogano a few times and although I do not know him that well, I can tell you he is a person that really deserves to get a chance to own this skin. He has always been very polite with me. He was willing to pay a hansom fee for this skin, but to me...I would just give it to him expecting nothing in return. I just want someone deserving of this skin to enjoy it.

Kurogano

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
Hello everyone!

Thank you very much Well. Maybe I should play the lotto.... Feels like I've already won it just having a chance at this skin.

1234511 ... 27