Potential Tribunal Bug?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eiales

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I've seen that too.

Way back missing text or other information was very common, usually it was replaced by a simple "null", then there came a time when this seemed to be fixed (or simply less obvious). Fairly recently text seemed to be missing again, without any kind of replacement though... I remember Lyte saying something about friendly shots at each other between friends being automatically removed from the logs - maybe that functionality is acting up?

Lailu

10-19-2012

I have to agree with the OP.. I remember seeing a pattern today one of my tribunals where several people reported a player for offensive language 2 ally and one enemy but I didn't see any chat from that player.

I just pardoned and assumed it was a mistake but I've seen this before so maybe there is another issue going on.

I will try to post here if I see anymore of those cases.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

well its actually not rocket science, people are lazy, the select report, and the standard one is verbal harass i think, so therefore u get those even if the thing they did was something else

LAZYNESS OP

ImogenArk

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
Hey guys, if you run into this please feel free to post some case IDs here. Sometimes people choose the wrong report category on accident, or the person was offensive in pre/post game chat. However, I'd still like to check into these to be sure there's no issue. Thank you!

I've got a few more tribunal cases to do today (been doing them off and on in between classes today) so if I see it I'll post them immediately. Also, if anyone else sees them, feel free to do the same.

It would be awesome to try to keep this post bumped so we can easily access it and add new posts and cases.

Let's figure out what's really going on!

ImogenArk

10-19-2012

bumpity

gnfnrf

10-19-2012

Case #5799815 - This is probably wrong report type, but it's an example of the kind of thing I sometimes see.

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

10-19-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Case #5799815 - This is probably wrong report type, but it's an example of the kind of thing I sometimes see.
Thanks for the ID! I pulled the raw chat logs, and this guy didn't say anything for the whole game. I agree with you that this was probably a case of the wrong report type.

Still, keep posting any IDs you run into and I'll continue to verify.

ImogenArk

10-19-2012

Just got a case.
Case #5800239

Only game out of all of them when the reportee doesn't seem to speak. They speak very little in their others. More than likely just player behaviour in regards to this example.

ImogenArk

10-19-2012

Just finished my daily twenty and was only able to post one case out of the 3-4 I've seen in total today (made this thread after a certain amount today). Found none in the last set of cases. I'll be sure to report some more IDs tomorrow. Hopefully we can find a better example of what I'm talking about ><

gnfnrf

10-19-2012

OK, time to pull out that database I used in the statistical analysis thread. These are older games.

Case #5627889 - Game 4. Completely empty chat, but a report.
Case #5597935 - No chat logs in any game. Some of the reports might be for feeding, but at least one is for "negativity/being a ******". Maybe it's a 5-man premade, but then why report each other? And what's with the enemy report?
Case #5600258 - Game 1. No chat log. Special characters in report description. Possibly reported for feeding.
Case #5622674 - Game 2. Postgame chat reports?

Those are a few more to look at, anyway.

123456 ... 8