Bug - Cannot Connect or Reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceCaptainFace

10-19-2012

Description:

I opened the client today which was working "passably" yesterday (i.e. periodically functioning, but heavy client/server related connection issues - my skype connection was never interrupted) and joined a game. The client loaded 7/8 confirmed players, froze for roughly 15 seconds, then returned to the home screen and froze.

When I re-opened the client to play, I successfully made my way past the patcher and logged in, but then I'm prompted to reconnect to the game I apparently disconnected from when I first attempted to play. When I click reconnect, the button greys out and nothing happens for a while. I've checked the server status ("online"), restarted my computer multiple times and re-opened the client multiple times after each reboot, but I'm getting the same result and it's been over an hour since I initially attempted to connect (they must be doing well with 5v4? Too bad I'm probably going to get reported for leaving...).

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Confirm "Play" on patcher and login
2. Clicked "Play Game" (Summoner's Rift Blind Pick, Auto-matchmaking)
3. Restart client due to client freezing
4. Clicked "Reconnect" and nothing happens after 5-10 minutes
5. Restart computer after a few tries
6. Repeat steps 3 thru 5

LoL is tons of fun at its best, but it's just becoming progressively more and more frustrating to deal with, left a bad taste in my and my friends' mouths after last night's issues online.

S0m30ne

10-19-2012

same issue is happening to me

bshth

10-19-2012

I am having same issue

user512

10-19-2012

Also affected - mine began when I failed to connect to a pre-match champ select screen. It was counting the number of players who had agreed to start champ select, and never got past the last one.

Since I'd already agreed, and it was stuck, I had to close the client. After that nomatter how many times I reload the client, the server seems to think I'm in a game - which cannot be connected to as it doesn't exist.

eonite

10-19-2012

I'm also experiencing the same problem.

iKyuubi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Yep this is a big problem too bad i was in a rank game

Phenomenal27

10-19-2012

I am having the exact same problem.

Doc Vulpix

10-19-2012

same issue here...

Onuyonnu

10-19-2012

Yeah this also happened to me in a ranked game its ridiculous at the first sign of something like this ranked should be shut down so dont loose even more elo from bs.

InsanityPanda

10-20-2012

I am having the same issue here =/