Working update solution 11/20/09

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gluecks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-21-2009

This will only work if the initial connection can be established, which isn't the case for me and many others

Karnikula

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atracia View Post
Mylen...
Dann musst du wirklich was falsch gemacht haben... bei vielen gehts ja anscheinend...
ich hab aber auch das problem das ich genau nix mit dem server kommunizieren kann sobald ich hotspot shield ausmach

Atracia

11-21-2009

as long as it works its fine isnt it?

haDro

11-21-2009

Alright, big thanks for your help Atracia, it worked for me atleast and I guess it'll for everyone who was STUCKED at 3/4 LoL patcher.
I'll edit it if it gets stucked again but now I'm downoading and this is a good sign afterall.

For the other unlucky fellows just do it as the OP posted it:

1. If you're stucked at 3/4 reinstall is important before the reinstall i had no server unavailable and the curser thing only brought it online, now it is permanently online.

2. If you're stucked again, which will be the case, just extract all the patcher files into your LoL directory and it's done, launch the launcher again - voilą fixed.

AnjouShin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

so far it worked for me. i got suck in the 3/4 updater screen with the "Unavailable. Are you connected to the interent?" (interent not internet =P )

now i'm updating LOL.air 170MB with 250KB/s

i'm from dresden, germany.

btw a friend of mine from london didn't have any any problems =/

but anyway... great job of letting us old beta testers from europe alone with only the one option to reinstall the whole game with our old launchers =/

Fama

11-21-2009

Thanks a lot, helped me get past updating 2/3 Downloading lol.air right now, hopefully it'll work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluecks View Post
This will only work if the initial connection can be established, which isn't the case for me and many others
Even with Hotspot Shield? I had the connection problem until I used Hotspot.

SchwarzerPeter

11-21-2009

It seems to work 4 me, at least it loads the updaten ^^

btw: this vpn stuff didnt seem to work

ps: hope that we don't need to do this on every update

HappyNihil

11-21-2009

works so far, but only with US IP (not mentioned in the OP).

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-21-2009
1 of 4 Riot Posts

I looked at the files and they're all just the normal files you receive when installing the game. If these files help you download patches, go ahead and use them.

Thanks for posting this, I'll investigate tomorrow.

Atracia

11-21-2009

it wasnt me who was posting the files but i thought it could help if everyone sees the files in a thread

123456 ... 7