Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotZeronis

Concept Artist

10-18-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroExodus View Post
Hooray for RiotZeronis! Zero's unite!
Zero indeed is an epic name!

SilentSushii

10-18-2012

Just my opinion but she doesn't really fit in, does she?

OMG Whistler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSushii View Post
Just my opinion but she doesn't really fit in, does she?
She does fit in. Looks to me like she has come to the League to recruit more sheep for her flock so that she may take them back to the isle.

"Come to me Garen...I promise I wont bite..."

BvT23

10-18-2012

so when is the Fur Elise skin going to come out? imagine that a tarantula spider that plays the piano =P

Riklue

10-18-2012

you Know if it was a guy I would be happy.... and name it "THE SPIDER KING!" that would be boss!

project badger

Recruiter

10-18-2012

It doesn't matter what the champ looks like for the love of god. Just play the game and rape with her OPness

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Its about time. Though I will miss her super sweet umbrella.

GARRISON2010

Recruiter

10-18-2012

New map = me freaking out with excitement
PS:elise vs vayne hmmm seems legit

FrostBlood

10-18-2012

Ok so i have an idea let me know what you think (everyone i want to hear your opinion) and if anyone from riot actually reads this id like a comment or something ether here or in my email XD (idk if you can do that oh well) ANYWAY! since now most ranked games are done with a jungle (so 2 bot, 1 mid, 1 top, and 1 jungle,) How about a new map with a top lane, bottom lane, and one big A** jungle in the middle? and mind you this isn't a "instead of summoners rift" its just a new map even if its only available in custom games. To me i think this would be epic not to mention you could do alot with this idea. the jungle could be completely redone,

ALSO different "types" of lanes. (IE: one in a cave, one in the mountains ect...)

PS: the different lane ideas is not in my new map idea its a different idea.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE PLAYERS OF THIS FINE GAME THINK!!!

PPS: (i just checked the timeline and i started this game before ziggs was out ALMOST A YEAR AGO D: )

PPPS: ps stands for post (EDITED: Script, not signature) and most people get it wrong by saying PSS not PPS or PPPS ect...)

PPPPS: IM HYPER AND POSTING D: PLEASE DO NOT HATE ON MY IDEA BECAUSE IM HYPING OUT DX)

....PPPPPS: girls rule.... that is all

Enlixerus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMurda View Post
this was my idea for riot ...i gave them this idea for a spider champ about a year ago in a email for a job when they asked about the new champions at the time which were talon and riven . Way to go riot no shot out for me at all thanks preciate it
They have been working on a spider idea for over 2 years as far as players can see via online info, >.> and there are tons of players who have mentioned, thought of or even knew about a spider character design therefore no credit was necessarily needed to be given to anyone in particular, don't get ego greedy and just enjoy what is given to us all.