Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaschko2

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPatches View Post
Is Championship Riven limited or legacy?
Well, there won't be another season 2 championship so i'm confident enough to say she'll never be sold again (limited or legacy, she's gone for good).

Chompey

10-18-2012

I just wanna say Hippalus, I'm glad Riot hired you as the eCommerce director. You acknowledged the community's concern over both the rental wards and also the people who had tons of RP already for the summoner icon event, and you're currently doing your best to ensure good communication between you and the players.

I know there's a lot of hate out there in the forums still, but I personally want to say thank you for your hard work; what you're doing now means a lot to some of us.

Etec

10-18-2012

Hippalus your alternative plan for the summoner icon seems a bit flawed cause i can get 7k worth of RP which is a lot i can than buy 7 wonderful skins assuming their all 975 Rp can i than refund 3 of those skins get my RP back and rebuy those skins so i will get the tier 5 icon

Mirodir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beoder View Post
Except I didn't say anything about another round did I?
True, you neither confirmed nor denied it

My point was that you seemed to reason her being Limited with her not being purchasable next Monday instead of reasoning it with never again. Since you're not writing with a red name I am usually very skeptical towards what you (or any other non-red) says.

Let's move our discussion aside though since it's kinda off-topic.

Killrazor

10-18-2012

Hippalus,,,, I am confused... in the Announcements it said that any RP PURCHASED from OCT 1 counts, so if I bought 10,000 RP but did not spend it all, would I qualify? or do you have SPEND the RP as well??

Morphine

10-18-2012

Gonna try again... @Hippalus, I got a code for $25 RP emailed to me by Riot (compensation for some of the issues at the S2 playoffs). Using the code added $25 RP to my account - will this count towards obtaining the Harrowing icons?

Thanks!

HolyHammerStrike

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirodir View Post
True, you neither confirmed nor denied it
I can neither confirm nor deny that I am working off of memory and that I haven't been sleeping well for the last five days.

Sedirex

10-18-2012

Just wanted to say keep up the great work, Hippalus. I'm really glad to see that Riot takes eCommerce seriously enough to hire someone to oversee it, and missteps like the renting fiasco are just a part of growing into the new position.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-18-2012
29 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliai View Post
Gonna try again... @Hippalus, I got a code for $25 RP emailed to me by Riot (compensation for some of the issues at the S2 playoffs). Using the code added $25 RP to my account - will this count towards obtaining the Harrowing icons?

Thanks!
Yes - redeeming gift codes will count.

YoshioPeePee

10-18-2012

thanks hipp

i was disappointed by the temporary nature of the ward skins but the massive pile of downvotes is unwarranted

these are cool ideas and i'm hoping that permanent ward skins will be available soon