Riot what is Kha'Zix's folder name for the item API.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaddeusMike

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
That link has Brolaf specifically stating the opposite. We gain nothing by banning people and then saying we didn't.

Unfortunately, I cannot in good conscience give you the "what is acceptable" talk. I am in no way an expert on that. Coincidentally, that very same post you linked to probably has the most legitimate explanation, and I encourage you to listen to our Legal dudez over me for such matters. :P
I love it when reds refer to Riot's legal counsel as Brolaf. I know he did the voice and all, but still...

Tigsen

10-09-2012

In addition to Kha'zix being broken, I think Wukong is as well. I've not been able to get custom item defaults working on him, even though it works for the other characters I've done it for.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

10-09-2012
10 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigsen View Post
In addition to Kha'zix being broken, I think Wukong is as well. I've not been able to get custom item defaults working on him, even though it works for the other characters I've done it for.
Wukong's character folder is MonkeyKing.

Waldgeist

10-18-2012

Quote:
Update on this:

I didn't quite make it in before the cutoff for our next code push. Soz, yo.

Rest assured, it will be fixed in the next code patch after.

I'm going to try to fix the "if you stance switch as udyr before you open the store it reverts to default rec items" bug as well. Are there any more oddities you guys know about? Clear lists with repro steps will give the highest chance of me being able to fix them quickly.
Will this apply only to the item file, or will it again be possible to override any file in the archive without injecting it, including skins and models?

Waldgeist

10-18-2012

bump

Drummuh Dude

10-18-2012

dat 1-week necro >.>

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

10-18-2012
11 of 12 Riot Posts

Update!

The fixes should be on PBE now. If you can give them a shot and let me know if I did a dumb, that'd be great.

BioLoco

10-18-2012

Quote:
Update!
The fixes should be on PBE now. If you can give them a shot and let me know if I did a dumb, that'd be great.
File Path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.193\deploy\DATA\Characters\Khazix

File Name: RecItemsCLASSIC.ini

This still doesn't seem to work, if I'm doing something wrong specifically for Khazix please let me know, but this works for all my other characters. Thanks WhattayaBrian for all the work you've put into this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon =)

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

10-18-2012
12 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioLoco View Post
File Path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.193\deploy\DATA\Characters\Khazix

File Name: RecItemsCLASSIC.ini

This still doesn't seem to work, if I'm doing something wrong specifically for Khazix please let me know, but this works for all my other characters. Thanks WhattayaBrian for all the work you've put into this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon =)
Does it work for Ahri for you?

Edit: Wait a second, from your path, it looks like you're connecting to NA Live, and not the PBE.

Waldgeist

10-19-2012

And please, whoever tests it, also try a skin.