[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulse7z View Post
Signed. Can someone plz give me a link to the new map? Thank you ^^
http://leaguecraft.com/discussions/2...-the-map.xhtml

apokalypce

Recruiter

10-18-2012

signed! definitely keep classic treeline! a new map would be a great addition as well

O Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

You know what, yeah sign idk why they would remove the old one.

Lewizel

10-18-2012

Signed, I have spent almost my whole LOL career on TT (over 2000 wins). This map takes not only skill as a summoner but skill knowing the mechanics of this map and overcoming the random jungle spawns. Leave this map be and create the new one as an option as well. They are killing the TT community!

polomaster88

10-18-2012

/signed

They are taking out a lot of the things I like about 3s (wall jumping and the jungle) and replacing them with dominion elements that are boring and change the feel of the map way to much.

Truthfully my brothers and I only like to queue 3s and if they replace the map with a dominion clone we might be looking for a new game.

Asif25

10-18-2012

singed

KabalWins

10-18-2012

Thank goodness other people like me! Save Twisted Treeline! The new map looks great indeed but I want to keep playing the old Twisted Treeline

Reaganomics

10-18-2012

No. Just no.

Seriously the base set up is terrible.

Just got out of two hour+ long ranked games and it was because of the turtling. The proximity of the turret to the spawn is just insane.

rok009

10-18-2012

SIGNED!! i love the old twisted T... but i love the new too... they can put both for more variety

KabalWins

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
No. Just no.

Seriously the base set up is terrible.

Just got out of two hour+ long ranked games and it was because of the turtling. The proximity of the turret to the spawn is just insane.
So don't play Twisted Treeline? No sense complaining about it, if it's not for you it's not for you but the rest of us don't need to be punished