A Short Mini Guide: Distinguish Real Trolls from Legit players.

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollMachineV2

10-18-2012

Greetings Everyone,

This is Dr. Trollosus. Just to give you a background of myself. My main account is V1 instead of V2 and got a 200 year ban due to my trolling behaviour.

I very well deserved it.

Now, I have been seeing a lot of people disputing their "ban" claiming that they were not toxic.

I myself, as a troll find it hard to believe that they had no intention to troll at all as their behaviour displayed were similar to mine.

My purpose is to help people distinguish between real trolls and legit players.

The below gives you a short list ( this is not all ) of how trolls actually troll.

And when I say real trolls that is those who are:

-Purposely perpetrating a troll act towards another player/s with the intention to cause butthurt/rage

-Disguises the troll act by pretending not knowing common sense and what's highlighted in the summoner's code

-Disguises the troll act as a nice person by speaking in a civilized way whilst pretending to be clarifying whether his/her actions is a troll act when it indeed it is.

-Disguises the troll act by pretending to help a teammate by "typing it out in chat, that he/she had the intention to help out just for the sake of" showing it in the tribunal in order to increase the chance to get pardoned, however, the actions that were carried out were in fact the opposite

-Disguises troll act by pretending to be new to the game and continuously going 1v5 in team fights ending up with 0-20, 1-23, 4-30 score upon death, the person usually types in chat "i'm sorry I didn't expect it to happen, I'm trying really hard." "I'm sorry I am new to game please forgive me." etc... in order to avoid tribunal punishment, a troll has to say those things to increase chances of being pardoned.

-The person starts speaking in a civilized manner while defending troll actions and pretending to be a reasonable/logical civilian. However, one would easily spot their lack of common sense, and that is the key point to that proves the person is a troll

-Going random pick in a ranked game, the purpose of this is to induce butthurt and force dodge on other players. A troll can defend oneself by insisting that randoming is not against the rules even though that the intention to troll is clear.

-Oh and Btw, BRs are probably the worst trolls out there, be wary of them. (I've baited many of them to butthurt and nerd rage, it was the best moment of my life, in fact i even saw some of them creating threads disputing their ban in GD and getting downvoted to oblivion, best moments of my life)

-The most dangerous of all as well as my favourite method, one who goes afk in champ select and does not say a single word in champ select, during game, and after game, yet continues to play the game pretending to be bad when in fact the intention is to troll and cause butthurt. This method is the hardest to detect yet the most successful at inducing butthurt.

-Pick lux and spam her laugh emote every game all game all day long. I was successful at annoying sh*t out of people. You can probably get away with this method of trolling since it's not specified in the summoner's code.

-List goes on.

The list of trolling methods that I have applied during the days when I wasn't banned will take days to list all.

As a result, I got caught and got a 200 year ban. I am not disputing it since I very well deserved it.

I hope this will help you all to distinguish what's really troll and what's not.

If you are still not clear whether the person is a troll or not, feel free to send me his/her reform card, and I will help you identify if the person is troll or not.

Thank you all for listening.

*Note, this is not an attempt to get my main unbanned, I found another way to entertain myself, which is to expose the trolls in disguise and blow their cover. I found it to be much more amusing than actually trolling in games.*

List of some "QQ Ban" threads that I consider a joke:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2720952

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2720996

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=perma+banned

************************************************** *******************************READ BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOW I GOT 200 YEAR BAN.********************************************** **************************

My ban was due to trying out all sorts of trollling methods. It was an experiment to see what was most effective in ruining games and inducing butthurt towards your teammates or your opponents.

My first 5 bans were due to trolling teammates especially those who auto lock in and calls a role. I took pleasure in trolling these kinds of players especially the duo queue'ers who think they get special treatment for being duo queue. The below is a summary of my most used methods. I did not highlight all the methods I used because it will take too much time and the whole story will become a whole novel.

My first ban:

I believe i blatantly trolled about 10+ games before i got my 3 day suspension. When my team carried me I'd say "gg noobs get good" at the opponents, whilst pissing off my teammates by intentionally stealing buffs and cs and baiting them into team fights. The only reason why I got caught was because it was an obvious troll and I was really toxic in team and all chat.

My 2nd ban:

I tested another method, I wanted to see how effective the leaver/afk buster was. So after dying first blood I'd say "gg noobs, i quit" and at other times i would go "brb afk shower hopefully im back before game ends"

I did these for about 3-4 games until i got my ban

My 3rd ban:

I received enlightenment and got an idea of another trolling method. I'd call a role "or afk". And of course people would bluff and say "go afk". So I'd go 0-10 for the first 2 mins to ensure team loss and then go afk. The people who said "go afk" who apparently didn't care showed a lot of rage and it was obvious that my actions induced a lot of butthurt and nerd rage. So I thought it was a successful troll. There were some games when the person who said "go afk then im still mid", would take back his words and ask me to stop feeding while offering he go to another lane. But then it didn't matter anyway because i initially intended to troll.

My 4th ban:

I tried another trolling method. It was my favourite method. No words said during champ select,during game, and after game. AFK pick a champ and play the game pretending to be a noob. It was most effective because it induced a lot of butthurt from my team, and it also baited opponents to talk a lot of trash to my teammates who were QQ'ing. So it was a win-win for me because I baited them to act toxic which means they'd get reported and have a chance at ending up in the tribunal. This was the most successful troll for me. It took 2-3 months before I got banned. Only because back then the tribunal shows the name of the player being judged and my name was "TrollingMachine" so I was already pretty well known in the tribunal community hence, was auto punished when i showed up. Nowadays, it is more effective to do this since the tribunal no longer shows the name in question.

My 5th ban:

I decided to stop trolling normal games. I queue'd up in ranked and went random select every game, ignoring the needed position. This was the best place for me to troll because you will see nerd rage pretty much every game and it was quite exhilarating to see that. Even though I pretended to be playing trying to win when I wasn't caused a lot of butthurt and reports. It was still effective considering the amount of time it took me to get to tribunal.
Again, I got a lot of reports and because I was already a well known troll I got my auto punish in the tribunal and soon as people saw my name.

My 6th ban:

200 years. Since I took pleasure in trolling ranked games, I continued to do so with my favourite trolling method.

When I saw that I was going to be unbanned in year 2200+. I was surprised that I didn't feel anything. Maybe because I was expecting it to come.

But yeah, I totally deserved it.

Now, I found another source of pleasure. It is busting trolls in disguise (i.e those who pretend that they're not trolls when it is their intention to troll)

Since I noticed a lot of people in GD are whining about their bans claiming that they weren't toxic. I find it hard to believe. I trolled as much as I could and it took me 8 months to get 200 year ban. And it is even more exhilarating when you blow up their cover as trolls and end up being banned and bashed by GD.

Maximum Hue.

Oh and just a side note.

The tribunal indeed is working as intended

THIS IS PROOF CONTRARY TO WHAT THE "QQ BANNED" THREADS ARE CLAIMING THAT PEOPLE CAN GET BANNED FOR MASS FALSE REPORTING OR FOR SAYING "GG NOOBS" IN ONE or TWO GAMES. As you can see, YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES, you need to have accumulated a large number of reports of your total games in order to end up in the tribunal leading to a potential ban.

The tribunal is doing it's job just fine.

The people who says otherwise are trolls or ragers/toxic players who got banned yet have no clue why they got banned.

The attached image (below) is proof of my 200 year ban

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

lmao +1.

LostRealist

10-18-2012

good. get banned.

the trolls i mean

Kojiro Sasaki

10-18-2012

ye bkuz talkin lyke ur a smrty pants b trollin XDDD

AA247

10-18-2012

If his name is sirfeedslots does that increase the chance of him being a troll?

Saikaici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Trolling trolls.

I like.

LostRealist

10-18-2012

haha real neat guide. i like this thread.

LostRealist

10-18-2012

should bump this for people doing the tribunal to see.

TrollMachineV2

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA247 View Post
If his name is sirfeedslots does that increase the chance of him being a troll?

It depends.

Sometimes a name can be deceiving. If the "Sirfeedslots" actually goes 0-20 and goes 1v5 all the while pretending to be new to the game.

Then he is indeed a troll.

A new player to the game will not make an ign "Sirfeedslots" in the first place, if not for the intention to troll.

notFREEfood

10-18-2012

Trolling trolls is always entertaining.

1234511 ... 18