Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nenkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT King View Post
70$ for some icons, it seems like riot is just all about the money now.
Sadly that's true.

13rock

10-18-2012

Perfect, i already bought 8172 this month. I'll be over 10k when i buy harrowing skins

Articunozard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by imMara View Post
Well, you guys have had some pretty nice ideas, so Imma let this one pass.
Lol'd

Father Dagon

10-18-2012

for the people asking stupid questions...

- PERMAMENT "forevermore", use some logic.

buy rp and get w.e. you were buying and you get a summoner icon as a reward for buying the rp that further enhances your account experience.. you are not buying the icons themselves.

use some common sense when reading things.

by other peoples logic "oh i bought a car worth 60k usd. but 1 month later the car goes on sale.... well **** bro you already paid for the car why should you be entitled for deals after buying something? quit complaining because you're sad at not getting the deal prior to purchase history.

it's rewarding the spenders during this time period, buy rp and do w.e. or be quiet on the complaining.

edit for later posters:
October 1 and November 13

today is october 18'th..... 3.5 weeks to buy the rp for the tiers from today + the last ~ 3 weeks. ... 6 weeks. not 1 week.

-- do i believe the time frame should not have an ending date? sure, could the artwork be spiced up hell yeah, hopefully more to come for more and more rp amounts and other things ie: 20k rp = a legendary skin only viable through rp purchase history who knows..

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-18-2012
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrian View Post
Are these limited time? Or will they be available each year?
The summoner icons will be permanently given to players who purchase RP during the qualifying period.

No decisions have been made on whether these or other summoner icons will be available for future events.

Castlevania

10-18-2012

Grim Reaper

10-18-2012

actually, you only need to spend like 5 dollars for the minimum one. The icons are rewarding the spenders.

Chromaggus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The summoner icons will be permanently given to players who purchase RP during the qualifying period.
75 dollars for an icon

You've lost your mind you greedy piece of ****.

Blackthorn

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VriskaSpider View Post
Not sure why people are down voting this. It's a pretty rad concept.
I just think they're fugly and overworked to the point of being burnt out globs of pixels. I would like to see some artistic icons before they start adding them in as acquired by tiered spending.

ProdigalWolf

10-18-2012

I wanted Vengeful Wraith
but looks like I have to spend like 75 Dolars for that avatar... sorry Riot...
The wards and this is a huge let down...