[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
No. Times change, and twisted treeline needs to have it's own distinct elements aside from SR for people to really play it. I for one adore the changes, and welcome them with open arms.
Of course, but not competlely remake the map. Add visual changes. Not ruin the idea behind it.

Labcown

10-18-2012

I'm with you all in that it has a totally new feel that doesn't quite grasp what our old beloved yet flawed TT had.

/Singed

(Signed as well.)

Goggris

10-18-2012

Disagree wholeheartedly. Leave a broken map as is with GLARING issues, further splintering the player base into even smaller groups while we have an option to get the intended gameplay of the original without the issues?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

10-18-2012

i sign.

Riot want to make the game easier and less "burden of knowedge" but add new item, remove some others etc to confuse the maximum of people ? hue ? seriously riot. I loved my generic build and my build is changing for proven ground, something different for dominion, and now again different for tt. I'm so lost and i play A LOT. why not change the abilities of champions too ? because nasus and veigar sux hardcore in this mode, just sayin' actually champ are not at all balanced in this mode... At least don't make items linked to a map... And this capture system. i hate it :/ omg, why fixing something that is not broken.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Ty chaps. Keep bumping and send to friends!

Goggris

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
why fixing something that is not broken.
This can't be a serious statement. Any amount of playtime in the current Twisted Treeline shows several glaring design issues that are remedied by the new map.

Sam

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Disagree wholeheartedly. Leave a broken map as is with GLARING issues, further splintering the player base into even smaller groups while we have an option to get the intended gameplay of the original without the issues?

^ smaller groups.

MONKYfapper

10-18-2012

this new map doesnt feel like TT anymore...
/singed

hi im isaac

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Signed.

I was on the fence about it, but after thinking about it some more... it's a redesigned Dominion.

I liked that it was a mini-fives. I could go into threes and have that feel of fives without having to get two random people on my team.

Now, I queue for 3s and have to worry about capping the two relics / shrine things cause they're more game changing than turrets... This isn't 3s. It just looks like it.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

10-18-2012

not gonna sign, i have over 1k games on tt and believe me i love it, but if tt is ever going to get things like ranked solo que and attention from riot, this needs to happen.