@Morello: Let's talk Varus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aydis

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradles View Post
I just realized that i'm the third person to link that...
Honestly, that thread deserves to get mentioned a lot here. It's kind of a shame that An Upset Zombie had four times as many views, ten times as many likes, and 5 times as many pages of comments without getting a single red response. I understand Riot is incredibly busy right now with the massive shift from seasons 2 to 3, but still. It would have been nice to just get a quick word from Meddler or someone.

cavecricket48

10-18-2012

This sounds like a great rework idea, but unfortunately, it's in Champion Feedback:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2685153

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Will be at least a few days and possibly a bit longer than that

Was never seen again

A Bad Varus

10-18-2012

I think the biggest problem with Varus is his unreliable steroid: "Hey, I get 40% bonus attack speed AFTER I kill you."
I think if his passive and W were switched, he'd be a lot more viable. He'd have a reliable steroid, but still have his ADC caster feel that I like about him.
Not to mention his cast animations are really awkward. Seeing as his Blight stacks encourage you to cast spells, they could be a little more smooth.
His ult is fine. I honestly wouldn't change it.

Just my two cents.

Aydis

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavecricket48 View Post
This sounds like a great rework idea, but unfortunately, it's in Champion Feedback:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2685153
You are now the fourth person to post that link.

Scaoki

10-18-2012

Bumping in hopes of a response soon.

Etonio

10-18-2012

I completely agree As a varus player I feel the same way

MyTeamIsTerrible

10-18-2012

I agree with a lot of what you said.

His kit seems kinda controversial in some instances, his "q" is a nice poke, but hinders his speed and to maximize damage you have to hold it for a long time, costs a lot of mana and unless you hide in bush, the enemy will see that coming from a mile, his passive is kinda non existant in a 1v1 situation, i really like his "e", but the low range and the casting time can make it not so hard for the enemy to avoid if you are trying to detonate the blight, ult, as you said, is usually for initiating or escaping so won't proc his "w" so frequently.

I think it would be nice if the fully charged "q" had some utility with it, maybe push you back like Cait's net or something, so maybe it would justify fully charging it when up close to the enemy.

fletche00

10-19-2012

Bump it

LtFinnDiesel

10-19-2012

actually got a reply from meddler in another post saying he was gonna get back to these discussions either this week or this weekend. Here's hoping