Honor points disappeared - but i wasnt punished by tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wytemajyk

10-17-2012

Hey all, I was wondering if this happened to anybody else? I had 2 honor badges, both for good teammate and forn honorable opponent. Then, I queue'd up after finishing a game, and noticed it wasnt appearing. vexed, I checked my profile and saw I had no honor points. However, I wasn't punished by the tribunal (that I know of.) Is this a glitch? can anybody explain it to me? maybe a red name? I submitted a support ticket, and it's been there for over 48 hours, with no response.

NaturalBad

10-18-2012

Same happenning to me on EUW. Support doesnt answer

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-18-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytemajyk View Post
Hey all, I was wondering if this happened to anybody else? I had 2 honor badges, both for good teammate and forn honorable opponent. Then, I queue'd up after finishing a game, and noticed it wasnt appearing. vexed, I checked my profile and saw I had no honor points. However, I wasn't punished by the tribunal (that I know of.) Is this a glitch? can anybody explain it to me? maybe a red name? I submitted a support ticket, and it's been there for over 48 hours, with no response.
You were sent a Warning by the Tribunal, that's why your Honor was reset.

Whisla

10-18-2012

ouch

NaturalBad

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
could you check new w0rld 0rder on euw? noone seems to answer there :/

HiddenHope

10-18-2012

Ouch, even a warning resets it

Mirza Says

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Please realize there are people still thinking they get a reward from the tribunal and are stillspam punishing. Honor system should not be reverted by one warning.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-18-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Please realize there are people still thinking they get a reward from the tribunal and are stillspam punishing. Honor system should not be reverted by one warning.
Spam punishing was an issue that was solved months ago. Currently, the Tribunal barely punishes 60% of its cases.

Wytemajyk

10-18-2012

Thanks for the response lyte. Any reason why I just received a warning for cases that are months and months old?