Questions about the CE LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2009

I purchased the game at a local Gamestop and I have 20 heroes unlocked now, but they are not the heroes that the list had inside the box. Like Singed for instance, my store on my account has him available to buy but when he was supposed to be one of the 20 champions that I was supposed to have unlocked anyways.

The list I have for my 20 champions is on the poster that came with it, with a map on the opposite side.

The champions on the poster is:

Annie
Singed
Ashe
Ryze
Kayle
Tryndamere
Teemo
Sivir
Nunu
Jax
Filddlesticks
Soraka
Alistar
Amumu
Warwick
Twisted Fate
Tristana
Sion
Master Yi
Anivia

If someone can address this, that would be great.

xRaphx

Master Recruiter

11-20-2009

Since I didn't buy the actual game, I bought a digital copy, I don't know what the list says but here is what RiotChris posted a while ago.

Quote:
The actual champions that we are including in the collector pack are:
  • Alistar
  • Amumu
  • Annie
  • Cho'gath
  • Evelynn
  • FiddleSticks
  • Janna
  • Kayle
  • Malphite
  • Morgana
  • Nasus
  • Rammus
  • Ryze
  • Sivir
  • Teemo
  • Tristana
  • Tryndamere
  • Veigar
  • Warwick
  • Zilean

Theft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2009

Interesting, and thanks for the quick reply.
I wonder why it's different in the actual non digital copy of the game?

xRaphx

Master Recruiter

11-20-2009

Maybe they changed it, I don't really know. It is a good and fair question though.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-20-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The digital and retail copies were intended to have different sets of champions available. I'm not sure why the retail code you redeemed didn't give you the champions listed in the box, but if you email support@riotgames.com with the issue, they can work it out.

Theft

Recruiter

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
The digital and retail copies were intended to have different sets of champions available. I'm not sure why the retail code you redeemed didn't give you the champions listed in the box, but if you email support@riotgames.com with the issue, they can work it out.

I emailed them, I hope they can help. Because I bought Singed with my Riot Points and I was supposed to get him with the CE.