My trip to the World Championship Finals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Freakshow

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Nah, I remember you! Only one person high-fived me from the line!
Wait, really? Not a single other person high fived you?

Well, I'm glad I did high five you because you were one of the best cosplay costumes there! (There were definitely some good ones, Janna, Blood moon akali, Annie, and quite a few more)

Hope I wasn't too weird >.>

RiotNarsil

Art Director

10-17-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

My interactions with rioters:

@subninja - I think it was great to finally meet you in person, and I'm glad I was able to sit next to you. We shall have some fun playing LoL later!
@RiotTeaTime - Same to you, though we didn't interact as much. It was cool meeting you.
@RiotSilver - I apologize about that hand shake man, that was one of the most awkward things of all time... This is what I thought to myself after doing it... http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/...d-why-text.png
@Meddler - Your accent is amazing, and I thank you for enlightening me to a bunch of different aspects in your thought process in creating Ziggs.
@Bitsplosion - You're really cool, and the particle process seems pretty fun. You definitely appear to really love what you do
@Nikasaur - I never actually met you, but I did see you on stage and I think I got an orange from you, so it's k.
@Maokai - I didn't say much to you, but I thought it was hilariously awesome when Maokai was picked and everyone turned and pointed to you saying your name.
@Ezreal - I didn't talk to you at all, but you sat just to the right of me and got your picture with people wearing Ezreal costumes, so that was cool.
@RedBeard - I never met you either, but you seemed to have a LOT of fun with that Kog'Maw shirt gun.
@RiotNarya - You looked rather busy as you were taking pictures of people and things!
@IronStylus - I saw you walking around talking with a bunch of people accompanying Narya, but I never got to talk to you.
@Ryze @Tryndamere - You guys looked great up on stage and it was cool seeing you at the end.
@Phreak @RivingtonThe3rd - Was great meeting you two, even if it was just for a hand shake. I know you had a lot of people come back for pictures, just wanted to make it easier by just saying hey.
And last but not least - @Morello - Loved the Gangnam Style dance as you left the building... as the woman said "Why is no one recording this?!"
@Anyone I missed, was great seeing you as well!

I would love to play some games with any of you, would be a fun time =].

Regards,
Mike "FreakShow"

Also, the swag that I received is linked below (sorry about the quality, it's from my cell phone. Also, I tried to upload it, but it wasn't working >.>)

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/8966/2012101413425797.jpg[/QUOTE]

Let's play League sometime! You add me?

Udajit

10-17-2012

I am genuinely confused by the above post.

Stegor

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udajit View Post
I am genuinely confused by the above post.
Think the Rioter was trying to quote someone, but must have not correctly copied and pasted the message. RiotNarya was probably simply offering to play a game with this user.

Nae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

ughhhh so upset about not being able to go due to school :c
will most likely still be playing league when i'm out of college though.. lol ♥ will have my opportunities then!

sounds like you had fun =) glad to hear!

The Freakshow

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNarya View Post

Let's play League sometime! You add me?
Sounds good, added! =]