The Voidreaver's Domain. (Ask Kha'Zix)

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-16-2012

A rather small, skinny summoner stood by the door that led to the domain that belonged to the vicious Voidreaver. He was Summoner Tim, and he was given the job of watching over the Voidreaver... As much as he didn't like doing it from time to time. "O-oh! You're here for questions right? Ummm... Just a second..." He said as he opened up the door. Inside was everything that Kha'Zix needed to be comfortable as he was in his life before the League. Trees, vines, bushes, everything. It was a jungle inside the Institute, as illusion magic help create sounds that could be found in the jungle. Bird chirps, crickets, roars that sound as the come from miles away.

The summoner looked around with a sigh. "Great... Hiding again... Kha'Zix can you just come out for a se-" And Kha'Zix lept out of the bushes, teeth showing, and claws extended. He turns to the people who have entered then to the small summoner. "Who are they!?"

"T-they're.... T-the.... The people who will ask you questions.... Remember?? We said you had to have an ask thread to ask the summoner's and champion's questions." He said shriveling up in fear. Kha'Zix turned to the people and sighs. "Yes... The 'ask threads'..." He said. To be honest he would rather be outside, hunting prey, or on the fields enjoying his moments of tearing his foes to shreds, as he watched them beg for mercy. "Very well... Give me your questions, and I will answer them... Well... Most of them..." He said. He knew there would be a Rengar question. It was inevitable. Then again, so was sliting one's throat out of rage of those who ask such questions.

Paltala

10-16-2012

Christina quickly stepped forward, beaming happily at being the first, She quickly asked without hesitation, "Kha'zix, what is your breakfast of champions?"

Ask the Defender

10-16-2012

Dear Kha'zix,
Do you like cute, innocent bear cubs like Rengar?

Lord of Apoc

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina quickly stepped forward, beaming happily at being the first, She quickly asked without hesitation, "Kha'zix, what is your breakfast of champions?"
((That was even more inevitable.))

Ask The Reaver

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
"Oooohhh..... If only I could....." He said. Images began swirling through his mind. Tryndamere cooked and served on a platter, Leona sprawled on the ground dead as he could feast on her effulgent powers. Or perhaps just a little midnight snack of Annie, or Teemo... No, no too hairy... The grand meal of them all... Rengar... Covered in blood, mouth gaped open and eye widened as he died screaming. He imagined him there, cut open, and ready for him to sink his teeth into. Oh how delicious he would be. The taste, the texture, the sheer powe-

"Ummm... Kha'Zix?" Summoner Tim said snapping him back into reality. Kha'Zix turned to him and growled. "Be gone weakling!" He said as Summoner Tim just went back to standing at the door. He looked at Christina. "Yes... Morning meals... The High Summoners have finally given me permission to go out in the morning to get food. Anything I find in the wilderness could be breakfast. Whether it be a large predator, or a small helpless animal if I do not feel that hungry in the morning... Speaking of hunger..." He said as his stomach growled. "Seems I used up all the food I had left from Katie... I will need to get more soon......."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Dear Kha'zix,
Do you like cute, innocent bear cubs like Rengar?
"I'm sorry, you may have mistaken your Rengars. Then again you are an idiot." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Rengar is not an innocent bear cub. He has fought and killed. I've seen him in the battles. He fights like no other. He doesn't hold back, and I know he wants the kill when he's aiming for your neck.... Oh your screams...." He said as he rubbed his claws together smiling. He couldn't wait for the day he would hear the Defender's scream by his claws. "And no I don't like bear cubs. I usually don't eat young animals. They don't have much meat on them and I prefer for them to grow up a bit more. The older they are, the stronger, and the stronger they are, the better."

Emerald Owl

10-16-2012

Are there any lady voidreavers at home?

LightCam

10-16-2012

Summoner Cam suddenly appear out of nowhere behind Kha`Zix, he took out his question list then he ask away

"It's been a while since I see you in the League, but according to some book in the library, it said that you can Rengar been fighting for so long now and you want to eat him................ What do think he would taste like?"

The summoner ask with a smile

Ask the Herald

10-17-2012

Initially, I had hoped you would be a fine specimen to give credence to the Glorious Evolution, as you are able to evolve with ease. But I fail to see any merit in simply expanding on your pathetic biological functions, so you are no tribute to evolution. In fact, it can hardly be called evolution. Your active improvements are miniscule and trivial. You still cling to your mortal form even as you change, and for that you have lost any interest I may have had in you.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask The Reaver

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Initially, I had hoped you would be a fine specimen to give credence to the Glorious Evolution, as you are able to evolve with ease. But I fail to see any merit in simply expanding on your pathetic biological functions, so you are no tribute to evolution. In fact, it can hardly be called evolution. Your active improvements are miniscule and trivial. You still cling to your mortal form even as you change, and for that you have lost any interest I may have had in you.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
"Well well well... If it isn't the man who CHEATED to become who he was. You think you truly evolved? Your evolution is not natural! Many have killed and consumed, so that their bodies changed into something better! And you? You merely slapped pieces of metal on your body and called it evolution! And why!? Because some mean old little doctor, stole the credit to your walking hunk of metal?! You don't deserve what you are! If you were to truly evolve, you would let it come over natural causes, and not your damned technology! Now out of my sight!" He said glaring at the Herald the entire time. He never really enjoyed him. He believed that Viktor took the cheater's way out, using technology so that he could obtain power, instead of changing his body naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Summoner Cam suddenly appear out of nowhere behind Kha`Zix, he took out his question list then he ask away

"It's been a while since I see you in the League, but according to some book in the library, it said that you can Rengar been fighting for so long now and you want to eat him................ What do think he would taste like?"

The summoner ask with a smile
"Like power that's for sure..." He said with a smile. He started to zone out thinking of the tastes and textures, even drooling a bit. He snapped back into reality. "I am not sure myself, I've never devoured one of his kind, though I'll make sure to come to you when I've finally feasted on his flesh."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Are there any lady voidreavers at home?
"The Void is home to many creatures. Creatures that you humans would believe to be "unspeakable horrors." So for now, I will not answer the question and let your imagination roam free."

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-17-2012

Voidborn Kha'zix

Why you "evolve" when you eat?

[RIGHT]-Ebonmaw, terror of Zaun[/RIGHT]

1234511 ... 24