Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restiur1 View Post
Welcome back singed to god tiers
What changed for him and Gragas?

Sam

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
What changed for him and Gragas?

I guess singed would always be a threat, the ultimate is just way too strong in TT

Gragas is way to unstable, pretty much rickroll, the skill cap of this champion is really high.

Vesh

Game Designer

10-16-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

kat's really been disappointing me lately as an AP on TT. I just can't think of a lot of times that I wouldn't rather have Rumble or a Gragas.

innervation

10-16-2012

My team hasn't had much success with Kat either, and we have a guy who mains Kat SR. We've beaten the ones we've been up against too.

Sam

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
kat's really been disappointing me lately as an AP on TT. I just can't think of a lot of times that I wouldn't rather have Rumble or a Gragas.

Kat counters Rumble/Gragas btw. haha

Sam

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by innervation View Post
My team hasn't had much success with Kat either, and we have a guy who mains Kat SR. We've beaten the ones we've been up against too.

Mhm, maybe don't know when to go in. o.o

A Master Shaco

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
He's actually not that bad. He is really strong with his Evolved Q. And his 1v1 fights are very OP.

I can see how he is pretty bad to most people just because of how squishy he is and easily get killed, but his damage output is just insane.
I'd rather run Twitch, I currently have 44 games played with Twitch, 43 are in Twisted Treeline,(I played him only free week since I refunded him when they reworked him), and I have a 75% win rate, And just went on an 8 game spree with me new team that we won all. He's extremely strong with a Nunu comp and a Zyra/Morgana in the other lane. His level 1 is insane, And his teamfighting is just retarded, and He can also stop a stall with his ultimate and push the turret down from out of range. I personally feel Kha's damage is OK, But if you want an damage dealer, then Twitch is your best bet, Tristana is another that is OK, but Twitch is god tier with a comp built around him.

Twitch also has great dragon control because he can just push out the lane, and then do it over the wall, He can usaully solo it, And people won't really notice since an icon wont appear while you're doing it, The only way would be noticing the dragon turned around, and with a Nunu, you can clear it in under 8 seconds with few wriggles procs. He can also tank it early, and then begin stealthing and when he stealths it'll instantly aggro the other champion.
This is my second account, and I made Evelynn popular with my thread somehow -_-, but I seriously think Twitch is a god tier AD carry.
Going
Wriggles
Black Cleaver ( Change it late game if they have enough armor)
Infinity Edge
Frozen Mallet
and an item to build against the enemy team is seriously insane.
His early game is good against bruisers, and he's only vulnerable to Lee Sin ganks because of his stealth. He can just use it to stay safe from ganks,

A Master Shaco

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Mhm, maybe don't know when to go in. o.o
Also, Katarina's a great pick if you focus a team around getting her resets.
I nearly played against a Cho-Garen-Kat which pretty much is a team built around nuking one down instantly. We dodged it because we knew what they were planning, and we'd faced Kats in team comps like that before.

Sam

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
I'd rather run Twitch, I currently have 44 games played with Twitch, 43 are in Twisted Treeline,(I played him only free week since I refunded him when they reworked him), and I have a 75% win rate, And just went on an 8 game spree with me new team that we won all. He's extremely strong with a Nunu comp and a Zyra/Morgana in the other lane. His level 1 is insane, And his teamfighting is just retarded, and He can also stop a stall with his ultimate and push the turret down from out of range. I personally feel Kha's damage is OK, But if you want an damage dealer, then Twitch is your best bet, Tristana is another that is OK, but Twitch is god tier with a comp built around him.

Twitch also has great dragon control because he can just push out the lane, and then do it over the wall, He can usaully solo it, And people won't really notice since an icon wont appear while you're doing it, The only way would be noticing the dragon turned around, and with a Nunu, you can clear it in under 8 seconds with few wriggles procs. He can also tank it early, and then begin stealthing and when he stealths it'll instantly aggro the other champion.
This is my second account, and I made Evelynn popular with my thread somehow -_-, but I seriously think Twitch is a god tier AD carry.
Going
Wriggles
Black Cleaver ( Change it late game if they have enough armor)
Infinity Edge
Frozen Mallet
and an item to build against the enemy team is seriously insane.
His early game is good against bruisers, and he's only vulnerable to Lee Sin ganks because of his stealth. He can just use it to stay safe from ganks,

Just the whole twitch kind of shivers me. Twitch is terribly weak, I'm not sure if it's the hp or resistances but he doesn't win lane. Any bruiser can beat him. Team fight you can easily drop him as well. TT is build around bruisers/burst champions. AD carries are just too risky, but high reward if you have a strong support, but the only support I feel even close to reliable is nunu, other ones are really bad.

How do you plan to lane with twitch? When I play against* one, i easily can first blood with him still level 1 and I rush level 2. So seriously I totally can see twitch being played, but you need a very high mechanic and micro skill.

DiscworldDeath

10-17-2012

I think you under-estimate Morgana. Just like each time she was ran by Curse/TSM on NA Regionals, matches some of my experiences with her.

She's such a safe farmer, scales well, and has plenty of utility with her bind and shield all around.