Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Oh my, quite the flood of letters! I'll have to put down my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidCake View Post
"Cho'gath, perhaps, have you ever the wish to fly? Soaring gracefully through the air? Oh, I believe it is a elegant type of dance!"

Iris thoughtfully examines the gentleman's wings.

- Iris Eloise
You know, flying does sound quite nice, now that you mention it. Why do you ask, little... fairy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks in wearing his kingly attire. "Hello my good sir, how have you been?"
My my, you do certainly look the part now, Tryndamere. I fare well. How go things in Freljord?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((wait...What? Tryn HAS BEEN WHIPPED!!! GOOD GOD MAN! Get to slaying the beastie not asking it howdy do and such bullocks!

JK))

I heard Cho suffered from split personality.....I like this one....can we keep it?

On that note, care to describe how this made you feel?
((Why thank you. ^^))
That is obviously fabricated. Nunu is not permitted to eat polymorphed champions on the Fields of Justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Indeed, i think the same, but "some people" say that he came from the future and was created by Viktor, of course Ebonmaw thinks that is impossible, and the "Batlecast Conflict" was made by the summoners just to sell more "Skins". Also, what kind of books you read? You could recomend me one?
I am inclined to agree with you. I believe I remember hearing the same story about Urgot's Battlecast "skin". Once again, I watched the summoners assembling that one talking about how "badass" it was. I am of the opinion they were intoxicated when they came up with the idea.

As for books... please, browse my library. One can never be too educated. He gestures to the expansive collection behind him.
Currently, I am reading a very old work cataloging the history of the Rune Wars. These humans do enjoy finding creative ways of blowing each other up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf sneaks up behind Gentleman Cho, swaps his wine for a Graggy Ice, then runs off.
Cho'gath lets out a roar of indignation as he notices that his wine has been swapped.
Brolaf, you scoundrel! That is prime vintage! Return it at once!

SuperMan Pix

10-16-2012

HEEEEEEEEEERES LULU!!!!

*Lulu suddenly pops into existance with a huge smile on her face. the smiles immediately turns into a frown once she saw Cho'Gath*

oh..WELL if it ISNT the BANDERSNATCH...what BRINGS you heeeere HUH??

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Good morrow, great gentleman from the Void! What brings on this fine day?

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
HEEEEEEEEEERES LULU!!!!

*Lulu suddenly pops into existance with a huge smile on her face. the smiles immediately turns into a frown once she saw Cho'Gath*

oh..WELL if it ISNT the BANDERSNATCH...what BRINGS you heeeere HUH??
Oh frabjous day, it's you.

These are my chambers, Sorceress. I would ask what you're doing here, but I fear it is likely your answer will be incomprehensible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Good morrow, great gentleman from the Void! What brings on this fine day?
Ah yes, Admiral Yoshi. It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Cho'gath bows.
The usual, I suppose. I was enjoying some wine before Brolaf, that boorish fellow, swapped it out for some of his pigswill.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
I am inclined to agree with you. I believe I remember hearing the same story about Urgot's Battlecast "skin". Once again, I watched the summoners assembling that one talking about how "badass" it was. I am of the opinion they were intoxicated when they came up with the idea.

As for books... please, browse my library. One can never be too educated. He gestures to the expansive collection behind him.
Currently, I am reading a very old work cataloging the history of the Rune Wars. These humans do enjoy finding creative ways of blowing each other up!
"Yes the Rune Wars was very interesting"

Gregor browse the library and take a book about the Void
"I think, this Book should be interesting for Ebonmaw, I can borrow this book?"

Then he looks at Yoshi
"Admiral, the payment for the destroyed ships by Drelot was enough to repair something?"

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Yes the Rune Wars was very interesting"

Gregor browse the library and take a book about the Void
"I think, this Book should be interesting for Ebonmaw, I can borrow this book?"

Then he looks at Yoshi
"Admiral, the payment for the destroyed ships by Drelot was enough to repair something?"
By all means, take it to him. I'm sure he will find it a most excellent read.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Well no one can know the meaning of politeness these days. Do you have any drink for me? I'm parched.

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

By all means, the liquor cabinet is over there. If you'd prefer something a bit less intoxicating, I'll prepare you something.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
By all means, the liquor cabinet is over there. If you'd prefer something a bit less intoxicating, I'll prepare you something.
Um...I'm not a fan of liquor. Too strong for me. I like something less, please.

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Um...I'm not a fan of liquor. Too strong for me. I like something less, please.
Cho'gath nods.
Of course, Admiral. I believe I have some cranberry tea, if that suits your tastes?

12345612 ... 16