RP buying limit?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeZero

11-20-2009

So i used my credit card to buy the $20.00 rune points and it doesn't go through saying error. I try again and error, I try one more time and it goes through, and shows up on my account and i get 2800 RP. I now try to buy the $5.00 one and it errors once then the second time says I cannot buy more RP today because I have met my limit. So did everytime I errored was I charged with no RP to show for it? ( my bank takes forever to update my status)... I was just trying to get the 25 dollars worth of RP to buy the champions pack.... any help would be nice

GoD FoRSaKeN

11-20-2009

uhm.. be careful, because when i got my error, my account was charged.. so be careful, you might have just bought 100$ worth of riot points..

Mellyn

11-20-2009

Yeah same thing just happened to me. I immediately checked my bank statement online and have been charged but don't have the riot points. I sent them an e-mail and hopefully will have my points soon. So for anyone else who tries to buy them just beware that it's not working 100%

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-20-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The points are being records, but the store is taking a while to update the information. The points won't just disappear.

RenegadeZero

11-21-2009

I appreciate the redname post I guess I'll wait and see if my account gets billed or if I get RP points from the transactions that errored. Any idea how long before it will update the missing RP and award it if I did purchase it?