Double XP From Collector's Edition Gone?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedPandaLove

11-20-2009

Did anyone else loose their double XP buff from their collector's edition? It was under my impression that it was supossed to last 1 month.. it's been about 1-2 weeks...

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-20-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Sorry if this wasn't clear, but the XP boost was only to last until the opening of the store.

Malcontent

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Sorry if this wasn't clear, but the XP boost was only to last until the opening of the store.
This is a terrible idea, is there any good reason why this is? Also where did it state that it only lasted until the store opened?

Goodoopile

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
This is a terrible idea, is there any good reason why this is? Also where did it state that it only lasted until the store opened?
This.

I was saving my XP boost until I was less busy with schoolwork, and I don't remember seeing that it was going away soon, otherwise I would have entered my code immediately instead of last week.

willgank4food

11-20-2009

i agree, in the collector's edition it stated that it was a 30 day xp boost. it was one of the few reasons us loyal customers had to buy the game.

patriot247

11-20-2009

Um, yah. I am throwing down the bull**** flag on this one. Where did it ever say you would remove the bonus once the store was open? It said 30 days. This was part of a bonus WE PAID FOR.

Yaniko

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Not only it wasn't clear, but it wasn't written that way. I remember having a tooltips after I entered my code saying "29 day 23 hours remaining". This tooltip was clearly present on the icon XP Boost.

This is really unfair, this is unfortunate that I don't have a screenshot but you can't denied this.

Malcontent

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaniko View Post
Not only it wasn't clear, but it wasn't written that way. I remember having a tooltips after I entered my code saying "29 day 23 hours remaining". This tooltip was clearly present on the icon XP Boost.

This is really unfair, this is unfortunate that I don't have a screenshot but you can't denied this.
Yeah, mine as of before the patch still read as having 2ish weeks left.

Shockway

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

as everyone else has said, no where did it say it was only lasting until the opening of the store. it was a nice perk and part of what I purchased the collector's edition. I hope more people keep responding to this thread as personally I feel like I have been robbed and would like to be reimbursed for it.

Shazbawt

11-20-2009

Rather dissapointed here, you would think that spending money would mean that things would last as long as they are suppose to