Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eujin

10-15-2012

Anyone know how long it should take for support to get to my ticket about me not getting a code for my riven skin while i was at the world finals?

PookyBlues1

10-15-2012

Can i know if u can still have this icon a day? cause it say the offer is gone..?

─lteređ ▀easT

10-15-2012

I entered the code during the allotted 24hr-time frame after the live streaming had concluded, progressed to the "Thank You" page, and was told the icon would be available on my Summoner in game early this week. I noticed a friend of mine who had attended the event and gotten the grab bag had entered his code and his Icon is already available, while mine is not. Do I have to wait a few more days for it to show up? Is anyone else having the same issue? I may have missed a detail somewhere, but I did in fact enter the code properly during that 24hrs they gave the people who watched during the Live Stream.

Kioth

10-15-2012

I Still dont have it and i have friends that have it now wtf?

RedExile

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ─lteređ ▀easT View Post
I entered the code during the allotted 24hr-time frame after the live streaming had concluded, progressed to the "Thank You" page, and was told the icon would be available on my Summoner in game early this week. I noticed a friend of mine who had attended the event and gotten the grab bag had entered his code and his Icon is already available, while mine is not. Do I have to wait a few more days for it to show up? Is anyone else having the same issue? I may have missed a detail somewhere, but I did in fact enter the code properly during that 24hrs they gave the people who watched during the Live Stream.

Same problem for me. You are not alone.

LegarsduQc

10-15-2012

I would suggest a special edition TPA skin since they. It would be nice

RandumbPlayer

10-15-2012

Cool so because I had to work all weekend this weekend I completely missed out on this. Fukc you Riot.

TankGirl

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
Yes. A LOT of people fell for the troll, if you submitted a second time with the proper information, you are fine.
Hi I also fell for a troll and submitted a fake stream code. I only realized it after stumbling upon the real code and realizing it. Is there any way I can fix/change the code I submitted? I hope I can still get the icon.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-15-2012
16 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ─lteređ ▀easT View Post
People who attended the live event already have the icon if they redeemed their skin code.

Everyone who used the website to submit for a summoner icon is still waiting on theirs to be unlocked. Player Support is working on this now, and everyone who submitted their info should have it by the end of the week. (The week ends on Sunday.)

Kioth

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
People who attended the live event already have the icon if they redeemed their skin code.

Everyone who used the website to submit for a summoner icon is still waiting on theirs to be unlocked. Player Support is working on this now, and everyone who submitted their info should have it by the end of the week. (The week ends on Sunday.)

Its Pretty lame u give skins to people that show up but what about the people that cant? some of us are too far away to visit and we dont have the money to get there. So we just get nothing? The whole community should benifit not just the select few. I mean Last Season whoever did ranked got the Judgement Kayle skin. Which was fair. This is completely not