Ask Lee Sin v2

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

10-09-2012

Good day summoners and fellow champions. I have returned from a long trip away to meditate and am refreshed and ready for your questions, whatever they may be. I will impart Shojin Wisdom to any who seek it.

Lee Sin, The Blind Monk

((I will be gone from Wednesday to Monday, but I may have internet access, so ask any questions you have an I will respond when I can))

AsktheBlindFist

10-15-2012

((Bumpage, And I'm back fully now))

AskLeeSinga

10-15-2012

((I don't see how a fist can be blind, when did they have eyes?

Trololololol!

*fades off into the lurk zone*))

Trynd The King

10-15-2012

Tryndamere walks confidently towards Lee Sin with the intention of asking a question.
"Lee Sin on a scale of 1-10 how much strength do you believe you posses? I see myself as a perfect ten. HAHAHAHA"

AsktheBlindFist

10-15-2012

Lee Sin hears Tryndamere walk in and turns towards the sound

"If you speak on a physical level, what does strength truly matter when peace can be obtained through meditation of the mind? If on a mental level, then I would say an 8 or a 9. But numbers hardly matter for flaunting one's abilities is meaningless when compared to the fact that always there will be someone stronger, wiser, faster, or otherwise better than you."

((LEESINGA!!!! Btw both of the character you used to RP where people I wanted to RP, but I really didn't want to seem to try to move on a warm grave so to speak. But it's good to see you're still here man!))

Trynd The King

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee Sin hears Tryndamere walk in and turns towards the sound

"If you speak on a physical level, what does strength truly matter when peace can be obtained through meditation of the mind? If on a mental level, then I would say an 8 or a 9. But numbers hardly matter for flaunting one's abilities is meaningless when compared to the fact that always there will be someone stronger, wiser, faster, or otherwise better than you."
"That is exactly the attitude I cant stand. If one trains why not train to be the best? And if indeed someone is stronger than you then you train harder until you surpass them. I look forward to challenges that make my rage peek. What you said proves to me you have no confidence in your own ability."

AskLeeSinga

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
((LEESINGA!!!! Btw both of the character you used to RP where people I wanted to RP, but I really didn't want to seem to try to move on a warm grave so to speak. But it's good to see you're still here man!))
((Eheheheh seeing... Lee Sin... seeing...

Well sir, I do say good luck to you on your endeavors as Lee Sin. I occasionally pop in to see how the forums are doing... I said see again... Moving on! I do hope the grave isn't too warm, I understand it can get quiet toasty down here, but I'm sure it will cool down soon. Make yourself at home and enjoy yourself.

Choose your words carefully if you ever involve yourself in the OOC drama that pops up now and then, people are very touchy, another piece of advice, don't go near any auditions, they'll become the end of you. For Rping Sin, remember you don't see anything, I know I slipped up a few times on that, and be a very humble person even when you outright beat a man in every way.

Best of luck to you!

P.S Hope I wasn't too commanding there I just want to help.))

AsktheBlindFist

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"That is exactly the attitude I cant stand. If one trains why not train to be the best? And if indeed someone is stronger than you then you train harder until you surpass them. I look forward to challenges that make my rage peek. What you said proves to me you have no confidence in your own ability."
"I am quite confidant in my abilities but, pardon the pun, I am not blind to the fact that I was trained by someone stronger. My body is extremely physically fit, if that is what you seek to know, but I do not think that I should focus solely, or even only rely on my body. If I did so, I would be simply a very strong blind man. The fact that I have trained my mind as well has enhanced my abilities to function much better than I would if I had not trained. However if you wish to, I will gladly spar with you someday in order to further both of our physical training, but it would only be a spar, nothing more."

((Not at all my good man. I will take your words to heart. I find Lee Sin to be fairly close to me, since we both seek to be as kind and humble to others as possible, but the often fiery tempers of others make our words fall on deaf ears. Such as the eventual conflict I will face with Pantheon. But I thank you again for your words, and I will attempt to stay away from drama as much as possible.))

Trynd The King

10-15-2012

I see, so you have to train you mind as well. Then besides mediation is there another way to do this? As far as sparring goes then I cannot because I well....tend to take things a little to far. So I don't spar I battle to the end. The last person to ask for a spar, well lets say both of us came out mortally wounded.

((See my thread if you don't believe me.))

AsktheBlindFist

10-15-2012

((I believe you, it's something Trynd would do.))

"Very well then. As to the training of the mind, if meditation is out of the question, though the best way, taking time to think through actions is an easy way to train one's mind. Often people get caught up doing on instinct what they wish, or letting their emotions get in the way of their thoughts. Before you do something, think it fully through, think of the many ways that your actions can affect others and you will quickly see the broad scale of things that can be caused by the smallest movement."

1234511 ... 13