RiotTantram A great man ,a great friend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak in Bed

10-15-2012

Tantram! I can't add you man, your friend's list is full. I hope I can reach you somehow.

-Phreak in Bed

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2012
13 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettalknight View Post
Tantram for President.
I need to get in on the debates, my voice must be heard! I have yet to decide on my Vice-President.

tastyfreddy

10-15-2012

We're not worthy!

babyriots

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
I need to get in on the debates, my voice must be heard! I have yet to decide on my Vice-President.
Riot Tantrum, I'll vote for you as the most coolesque Rioter if you play a match with me.

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

10-15-2012
14 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyriots View Post
Riot Tantrum, I'll vote for you as the most coolesque Rioter if you play a match with me.
I'll be streaming later tonight, hit me up. I always love playing with new people.

babyriots

10-15-2012

Quote:
I'll be streaming later tonight, hit me up. I always love playing with new people.
You bet man, see you then. I'll add you later, just keep an eye out for it.

Lørd Abel

10-15-2012

This thread needs more Amumu

ICanBeDeadly

10-15-2012

Quote:
Reporting for duty. *=*

Captain Rakowski

10-15-2012

I'd vote for Tantram. Don't know where he stands no any of the issues, but he's got an honest face.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-15-2012

Quote:
You could select Shiminerisa and show your commitment to truly cooperating with..

Okay that was silly, I'd probably pick someone like Kades or Evil Viz. Awesome folk who don't have any huge prejudices (that I can think of) yet and aren't the popular reds to yell at, unlike some of the big names like Morello, the parrot, or Pendragon. Evil Viz is on the front lines of dealing with the community with his ANARAMs, and Kades is new enough to still be flexible while bringing plenty of awesomeness. That isn't to say you're restricted to either of these, but some thoughts on what to look for!