Western Conman Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorporateCommand

10-15-2012

Western Conman Gangplank - Ladies and Gentleman, from the American tradition of selling stupid stuff to suckers, I bring to you, Oranges! The Cure All Miracle Cure™!

Don't trust those other con-men trying to sell you 'medicine' or 'bandages', all you need is Oranges. They can cure the blind, help the lame walk, give the muted a voice! Oranges can do anything, they can cure all ailments!

What about you good sir, what ails you?

Lee Sin - I got hit by this dart fired by some rat with its eyes close and now I'm blind and can't hit anything...

Western Conman Gangplank - Have no fear good sir, as even Fear can't stand up to Oranges! Have a bite, test the miracle yourself. *Gives Lee Sin an Orange, Lee Sin eats it.*

Lee Sin - I'm cured...I guess...

Western Conman Gangplank - There you have it! My miracle cure works! Come one, come all, and test the power of the mighty Orange and its terrifying amounts of Vitamin C™!

Tryndamere - I keep getting scared by a scarecrow, Jack-in-the-Boxes, and charging horsemen, can Oranges help me overcome my fears?

Western Conman Gangplank - They sure can! No amount of sheer bed wetting terror can stand up to the strength of Oranges! They also help cure all the ailments of being called a Chicken or being taunted with name calling! Listen to our sponsor opinion on Oranges! How great do you think Oranges are?

Rammus - Okay.

Western Conman Gangplank - You heard it here first, they're okay!

Teemo - I call shenanigans! I was launched into the air by a walking rock and the orange you gave me didn't help fall down faster!

Western Conman Gangplank - Well, you should have read the fine print. *Gangplank brought a magnifying glass to an orange and on the peel, tiny words said that Oranges don't work against being knocked-up, pushed, grabbed, or any form of hard crowd control.*

Teemo - That's ridicules! I want a refund!

Western Conman Gangplank - I'll get our complaint department. *Gangplank brandishes a revolver with 'Complaint Department' inscribed on it, placing the barrel on Teemo's forehead.*

Western Conman Gangplank - No Refunds™.

Help Make Western Conman Gangplank a Legendary Reality, upvote today.

CorporateCommand

10-15-2012

Bump. Upvoting without a response is a crime in these parts, partner.

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

So he's a snake-oil salesman who instead sales oranges and orange juice? XD

Awesome.

G4mb13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I approve.

Aerophobia

10-15-2012

that......is......AWESOME

NapalmBrain

10-15-2012

I approve of traveling medicine show gangplank

CorporateCommand

10-15-2012

Your support is appreciated, but we need more support if we want Riot's attention.

Blufffy

10-15-2012

LMAO i love RDR... +1 for awesome photoshop skillz

Knight of Dusk

10-15-2012

First day purchase my good man!

Roit pls.

CorporateCommand

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufffy View Post
LMAO i love RDR... +1 for awesome photoshop skillz
Photoshop is for wimps. MS Paint is the editing tool of champions!