Could we still get the Diamond border rewards in the future?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Right now I'm Plat. Let's say I get past 2200 elo in december, will I still be able to get the Diamond border then and change from Plat to Diamond borders? Or it only applies for season 2 elos and after that, no more?

FT David

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Just season 2 elos.

Jouralto

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Season 2 isn't over yet.

FT David

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Ends on Oct 23rd

Plun

10-15-2012

So once season 2 ends, we can't get the diamond borders if we get to 2200 after?

gsai

10-15-2012

Yes, it is possible to get them in the future, 1 year in the future to be precise.

DisregardMeta

10-15-2012

It would be interesting if there were more rewards other than at the end of the season

hey, there's an idea for you riot....

Niqhtmare x

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunia View Post
So once season 2 ends, we can't get the diamond borders if we get to 2200 after?
i did NOT play ranked in season 1, but according to the season 1 veterans i HEARD

supposedly after the season ends, there is a bit of time after that to get the rewards

this is what i heard happened in s1, dont quote me though, i wasnt even lvl 30 in season 1

Eiales

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
i did NOT play ranked in season 1, but according to the season 1 veterans i HEARD

supposedly after the season ends, there is a bit of time after that to get the rewards

this is what i heard happened in s1, dont quote me though, i wasnt even lvl 30 in season 1
Yes, that time is until October 23rd.

Niqhtmare x

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiales View Post
Yes, that time is until October 23rd.
ohhhh
it all makes sense now