Should Deadliness and Alacrity be switched ?

Yes 121 43.68%
No 156 56.32%
Voters: 277. You may not vote on this poll

@Morello : A small Mastery Change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UtvaraHellkite

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc72 View Post
@-op-> That could hurt several jungle builds. Junglers who run primarly on the tank side of the mastery tree, can grab butcher and ala---- without diving too deep into the offensive tree, to increase there jungling time. Moving the attackspeed further away from them could really hurt some people =p
Give me name of champs in particular. I'll try to show you how it doesn't affect them (or why I think it doesn't).

LawlerBrawler

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtvaraHellkite View Post
Give me name of champs in particular. I'll try to show you how it doesn't affect them (or why I think it doesn't).
Actually any jungler that runs 9/21/0 would be hurt, because in place of a flat 4% attack speed they get a measly 0.5 AD / level, which doesn't help early in the jungle, when runes and masteries are the most important for junglers.

Edit: To clarify I meant a jungler running 9/21/0 that takes points in ArPen

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xortberg View Post
They had an increased crit chance mastery. It was only like, 4%. It was removed because people wouldn't stop *****ing about earlygame crits. Now you're saying you'd like 10%?

If that happens, prepare to watch the forums go nuclear.
Crit CHANCE != Crit DAMAGE

derp :\

LawlerBrawler

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
Crit CHANCE != Crit DAMAGE

derp :\
There used to be a crit chance mastery, but it was removed. He was replying to someone saying they wanted an option for a crit chance mastery.

Gangplank Parrrleys sucked when there was a crit chance mastery.

UtvaraHellkite

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
Actually any jungler that runs 9/21/0 would be hurt, because in place of a flat 4% attack speed they get a measly 0.5 AD / level, which doesn't help early in the jungle, when runes and masteries are the most important for junglers.
Give me names, Shyvana prefers Magic pen anyways. Udyr does a lot of magic damage too.
I personally don't go deep in defense with Noc. I'd rather take mpen with Skarner too.

That's why I'm asking for specific champs.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
Is this why I never see you post anymore? Because you post this late? >.>
Yeah

Also I've been busy with things.

And the forums move fast.

LawlerBrawler

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtvaraHellkite View Post
Give me names, Shyvana prefers Magic pen anyways. Udyr does a lot of magic damage too.
I personally don't go deep in defense with Noc. I'd rather take mpen with Skarner too.

That's why I'm asking for specific champs.
Well Olaf and Jungleplank come to mind. Probably Hecarim too, jungle Fiora, jungle J4, and jungle AD Yi (if he wants 21 in defense)

Basically you're moving a mastery worth a bit more than an AS quint for a mastery that only gives 0.5 - 3 AD during early game, when the stats from masteries and runes matter the most to junglers

Prime

10-15-2012

Sweet, I asked the forums before if we were getting mastery changes and they all downvote and spam no. Glad to see that they will be changed for season 3 like they were for season 2. Always makes the game more exciting!

S TSM Sucks

10-15-2012

Lets fix what isnt broken yeah!

LawlerBrawler

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergization View Post
Lets fix what isnt broken yeah!
Well I guess they're overhauling the whole thing anyways, just like they did last time