List of champions that are going to get nerfed/and or should be

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexy Suz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Ezreal
Renger
Evelynn
Jayce

Note: this isn't up for debate as i know there will be some fanboys coming here to spout off nonsense about how they are "balanced". Been here since beta, with every OP champion incarnation, there will be people defending them like idiots. Even TF with gate on a normal ability, half the community defended him so really, save your **** and accept that these champions will be nerfed and hopefully back to oblivion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProblematicTroll

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Renger OP

233 wins since beta. Ultimate casual.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexy Suz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblematicTroll View Post
Renger OP

233 wins since beta. Ultimate casual.
yea man, this can't be my smurf or anything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jafryn

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
Note: this isn't up for debate as i know there will be some fanboys coming here to spout off nonsense about how they are "balanced". Been here since beta, with every OP champion incarnation, there will be people defending them like idiots. Even TF with gate on a normal ability, half the community defended him so really, save your **** and accept that these champions will be nerfed and hopefully back to oblivion.
I've been here awhile too.

How about a list of previously competitive champions that got over-nerfed and disappeared from competitive play, despite a bunch of knowledgeable players defending them as fine. Because there will always be an army of idiots crying for the nerfbat to clobber whatever champion recently beat them in a game.

Off the top of my head...

Akali
Gangplank
Janna
Kassadin
Nautilus
Rammus
Riven
Shaco
Sion
Sivir
Soraka
Talon
Tryndamere
Udyr
Urgot
Vayne
Warwick

Soon to be:

Ezreal
Evelynn
Rengar

But Jayce will probably still be playable after the nerfs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexy Suz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafryn View Post
I've been here awhile too.

How about a list of previously competitive champions that got over-nerfed and disappeared from competitive play, despite a bunch of knowledgeable players defending them as fine. Because there will always be an army of idiots crying for the nerfbat to clobber whatever champion recently beat them in a game.

Off the top of my head...

Akali
Gangplank
Janna
Kassadin
Nautilus
Rammus
Riven
Shaco
Sivir
Soraka
Talon
Tryndamere
Udyr
Urgot
Vayne
Warwick
90% of the champion you listed deserved their nerfs so idk what you on about, or are you seriously thinking vayne and nautilus were balanced on release? LOL, and wow even akali and riven is on the list, what a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

Senior Member

10-15-2012

i agree op. i agree.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
90% of the champion you listed deserved their nerfs so idk what you on about, or are you seriously thinking vayne and nautilus were balanced on release? LOL, and wow even akali and riven is on the list, what a joke.
He didn't say some of werent strong on release and didn't deserve some nerfs. He said they were over nerfed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover135 View Post
He didn't say some of werent strong on release and didn't deserve some nerfs. He said they were over nerfed.
Vayne is so overnerfed that she was played in the world finals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ggsnorlax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Teemo nerf pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Vayne is so overnerfed that she was played in the world finals.
Well I'm not going to start debating if the nerfs or not were fair, just stating that the replay to the post was incorrect.


123