Championship Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Str8 up

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I feel like Riot could have done a better job with this skin. The recall animation is nothing to grab about, the armor and sword feel dull and plain, and the skill animations are hardly that different from the original. Not worth the money.

highcomm

10-15-2012

her head looks so akward on the skin its funny to watch

dragonofthesky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

its cause they have no relation to the splash art transition to the actual skin itsself. they did this same garbage with shyvana....

Sex King Shaco

10-15-2012

I have to disagree here. It may not be the best skin ever released but I've really been enjoying myself with it. Redeemed/Championship Riven for ranked mostly while bunny riven is for silly times.

Tempestphile

10-15-2012

975RP

the splash art made me thought it would have been 3250..

Str8 up

10-15-2012

yeah it's pretty lame. Can't even refund it lol

Str8 up

10-15-2012

I wish they'd improve it at least.

Beatrix

10-15-2012

You should use one of the many model viewers out there as well as youtube before making a skin purchase. Has deterred me from buying a few skins in my time!

Str8 up

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrix View Post
You should use one of the many model viewers out there as well as youtube before making a skin purchase. Has deterred me from buying a few skins in my time!
yeah that's probably a good idea.

Mandellas rage

10-15-2012

I am considering a refund, but then again it is limited...