I think it is time to pick up the topic of buffing LeBlanc again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
I've seen her played. Run a full Flat AP page + 21-9-0 or 21-0-9. Wait till level 2 to do anything, then procede to qw combo. at level 3 get e and combo as many times as possible. at 4 flash since they should be low into an instant combo. At 6 do qrwe or w qr e. agianst lane opponent, either send them back or get a kill. Wait 20 seconds. Head bot or top whichever seems more likely to get a kill off of, attempt to get a kill, succeed or fail, back afterwards. Buy two dorans + boots(upgrade) if you have the money. Gank the lane you didn't just gank with your ult. Return to lane. use remaining presure on your enemy, if you score a kill procede to gank another lane. Rinse repeat till teamfight stage where you wqre enemy adc/ap mid. every teamfight, then watch as your teamates 5v4. Only serious reservation is geting counter picked mid, only kassadin i'de say stands a decent counter chance.
Then you should ask that person who plays LB if he or she has the same feeling like I do.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Then you should ask that person who plays LB if he or she has the same feeling like I do.
I've personally spectated REGINALD (i've already said this) play LB at 2k+ bracket for 8 different games. He dominated everyone only lost 1 of them. He was in disbelief the first game, then lost the second and spammed it another 6 times. I remember that day. I remember it very well. I've also seen 1 or 2 streams saying LB only over the years. BTW that was only like 4 months back, and she hasn't been nerfed since then. Shes in the same position.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
No. no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no

A. Barly anyone builds the one true counter to lb(bviel) anymore.
B. She has a perfect route to dominate any mid in the game, she is actually really really strong at any elo, and if she snowballs some lanes(which she can easily do) She wins the game late too through snowballing other lanes and keeping the enemy mid severly behind.
she is actually really really strong at any elo
I bet she must be a world destroying champion that no one wants to ban or play in ranked games? Otherwise the world will be ended?

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
I've personally spectated REGINALD (i've already said this) play LB at 2k+ bracket for 8 different games. He dominated everyone only lost 1 of them. He was in disbelief the first game, then lost the second and spammed it another 6 times. I remember that day. I remember it very well. I've also seen 1 or 2 streams saying LB only over the years. BTW that was only like 4 months back, and she hasn't been nerfed since then. Shes in the same position.
Seriously, is there any point to use the examples of a professional player..? Ignore me if you think most people in this game play as pro as Reginald..

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
she is actually really really strong at any elo
I bet she must be a world destroying champion that no one wants to ban or play in ranked games? Otherwise the world will be ended?
I refuse to repeat myself.

Yes, people don't ban or pick her very much. Does that mean shes underpowered? Nope.When's the last time you've seen a xerath? Is he below vaibility in any elo tier? Nope.
Don't believe me all you want, but you are wrong. Its hard for sure, but thats how assasins play out. They fade the later the games goes, which is what they are supposed to do. She doesn't fade so tremendously hard that you will lose simply because its 40 minutes and you have an lb. Please stop kidding yourself, LB DOESNT NEED BUFFS.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

10-15-2012

leblanc's assassin role is basically dead ever since DFG got remade and any caster can do what she does

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

I just doube that how many people replied to this thread have played LB for over at least 25 games-_-zzz.

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:

Yes, people don't ban or pick her very much. Does that mean shes underpowered? Nope.When's the last time you've seen a xerath? Is he below vaibility in any elo tier? Nope.
Don't believe me all you want, but you are wrong. Its hard for sure, but thats how assasins play out. They fade the later the games goes, which is what they are supposed to do. She doesn't fade so tremendously hard that you will lose simply because its 40 minutes and you have an lb. Please stop kidding yourself, LB DOESNT NEED BUFFS.
Just answer me, you played her or not.?

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
leblanc's assassin role is basically dead ever since DFG got remade and any caster can do what she does
Don't confuse current over powered mids with leblanc being underpowered. Sure compare lb to eve, Completly up, but thats because eve is leblanc 1.5 Its all the power of mid-early game lb with all the late game power of every other ap mid.

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:

Why there is always EZ in ranked games now? Simply cause people feel like easier to win with a handsome boy?