Good thing we can't queue dodge ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyfari

09-21-2010

Add me up. I'm a lot better than my record reflects, promise :P

Zodiacshape

09-21-2010

I hate getting the same person 3 times in a row even when waiting before queing up and he feeds on purpose then continously spams chat with garbage about how op kog is and how everyone else is a noob. He also likes to use Evelynn with revive and heal when he doesn't get the bans he wanted during draft -.-.

failedcarry

09-21-2010

This exact same thing happen to me last night but don't worry i was playing 1700-2000 range elo solo queue so trust me your 1300-1400 games are no different.
But this one guy on my team who was 17xx last pick goes garen (as much as you guys QQ about being op in higher elo no one really cares about it just play the game) and goes 0-5 in first 5 min, 3 times diving a tower at 100 hp hero. So obviously we lost.
Next game into queue during load screen i saw him on other team and everyone in the game was like GG once game started in chat since 7/10 players were from last game queue too.
And of course to no surprise we easily won the game cause the guy goes 2/12? or something as shaco .

Zodiacshape

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by failedcarry View Post
This exact same thing happen to me last night but don't worry i was playing 1700-2000 range elo solo queue so trust me your 1300-1400 games are no different.
But this one guy on my team who was 17xx last pick goes garen (as much as you guys QQ about being op in higher elo no one really cares about it just play the game) and goes 0-5 in first 5 min, 3 times diving a tower at 100 hp hero. So obviously we lost.
Next game into queue during load screen i saw him on other team and everyone in the game was like GG once game started in chat since 7/10 players were from last game queue too.
And of course to no surprise we easily won the game cause the guy goes 2/12? or something as shaco .
That really has to suck and I was hoping the higher my rating got the more competent people get...

EDIT: My rating would probably skyrocket if I duoed XD.

failedcarry

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
That really has to suck and I was hoping the higher my rating got the more competent people get...
of course it doesn't happen as OFTEN as probably you are experiencing i am just shredding some light, higher elo doesn't necessary mean everything is more fun and more team oriented. EGOS > WINS when you get that high.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Don't chain queue

Zodiacshape

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by failedcarry View Post
of course it doesn't happen as OFTEN as probably you are experiencing i am just shredding some light, higher elo doesn't necessary mean everything is more fun and more team oriented. EGOS > WINS when you get that high.
It mostly happens in the mornings. At night I tend to get better players and win more but sometimes I am just up during the mornings and well you know I just want to play -.-. I was almost 1400+ rating until that morning with that tard costing me so much rating >.>, now I am hoovering over 1350~ rating.

failedcarry

09-21-2010

Generally when you lose a game with a player who did bad wait 10 min before queuing again to avoid same guy.

LoRyeDer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Maybe post it in a different section if you want the riot staff to see it. This is just General Discussion after all. And I'll add you too bro, Ive been trying to get people together that are serious about the game.

Shycows

09-21-2010

So here is the flaw to your post, Hmm I picked Rammus and their whole team is magic damage...DODGE. Hmmm I picked Xin and they have a Rammus...DODGE. Hmm my person i wanted got picked....DODGE. Hmm my team comp is BAD and theirs is GOOD...DODGE. I mean wtf did you think they made it that way for, seriously, if people just got time penalties, EVERYONE would dodge until they felt they could win and it would take hours to get a match. Before you make pointless posts about removing dodging penalties, know why they are there in the first place.

My Two Cents.