Riot plz

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

1)I pay $70 dollars a ticket, on 3 tickets for the season 2 world championship finals, gets me nothing more than $30 ticket... nothing was enforced in seating, gratz you conned me.

2)The championship riven skin which had this said "Commemorate the Season Two Championship with this free Riven skin that you can unlock before it's available in the store." on here. http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship
-- I can not unlock it still and people can purchase it.. false advertisement?

I've been with you guys since beta.... while everyone else was off playing HoN but this is just getting stupid I expect to get what I pay for from you guys, but now you are tossing my trust around like a rag doll.

-Riot plz,
Retalo420

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

http://imgur.com/aCatU Source to not being able to unlock... its on league still atm.

YoshiStampedeBlu

10-14-2012

Bump

GhostManX

10-14-2012

Agreed on this. Bump

Cronovey

10-14-2012

This.

Got home last night and the store went down. Now people who didn't attend are getting it before people that paid for their tickets and got their codes. A bit frustrating when we were promised the skin before everyone else.

Venaccio

10-14-2012

Bump. I was mad too. I bought a $40 ticket but I'm mad that seating was so whatever. Anyone could sit anywhere, I'm sure it feels like a slap in the face to the people who ACTUALLY paid money to sit closer.

WHY CAN'T I REDEEM MY SKIN RIOT

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

+1

a team mate

10-14-2012

I dont understand. The Riven skin is free or not?

Gromph

10-14-2012

This is pretty ridiculous...

Retalo420

10-14-2012

@ a team mate, Riven skin is free if you attended the finals, you get a card that has a code, the code from the stream is an ICON (picture next to your name) we have been lied to pretty much.

1234511 ... 18