Take Smite on Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethadind

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Epic, I'm one of the most frequent posters on this forum. Many people know me and I've been able to help many people with their questions.

But if you don't want my word for it go to ExecutionerKen's thread and ask HIM if smite Ryze is viable. He'll laugh at you. His current Elo sits at 2006.

You now have all the arguments and opinions from the entire community that you could ever want. I've provided evidence, you've completely ignored it and haven't provided any sort of argument against it. I've addressed every single point you've brought up and covered it completely and thoroughly with my opinion as to why it's a subpar strategy, you've claimed I'm claiming things baselessly. I've been incredibly respectful to you and even came in with a mindset of helping, you've debased yourself into calling me dumb, simple-minded (I addressed this particular insult of yours several times, explaining how I'm taking what you're saying into consideration and it still is subpar. It "can work," but there are better options, again you've completely ignored that), slow-in-the-head, qqer, and a rager. Wow dude.

There's only so much a man can do. I pray to God you are never on my team. Good luck with your stubborn opinions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

corallein

Senior Member

10-14-2012

10 gold per Smite makes no difference when the lack of an offensive or counter-offensive (heal, cleanse) summoner spell causes you to lose lane hard and be forced to give up tons of CS because you get destroyed by the enemy laner.

That is all you need to know about the viability of taking Smite in lanes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aoD Addi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-14-2012

Hi, dero xP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKCrispus

Junior Member

10-14-2012

I think you should go smite promote ryze. Maybe the promoted cannon minons can kill the minons you werent able to smite or kill do to early game mana problems. See im an innovative thinker! -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKCrispus

Junior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
yea they get stuck with someone who wins more than he loses.
the horror
Just to add though. They get an ap carry who almost dies twice as often as he kills.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Wolf 47

Senior Member

10-14-2012

But an extra 30-ish gold every few minutes is nothing compared to an extra 3-4-or even 500 gold for your team if you took ignite. (kills and assists) plus, with ignite, you put somebody out of the action for a while: smite takes out a minion. There is no good reasoning I see for takin smite.
Just my 2 1/2 cents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
Epic, I'm one of the most frequent posters on this forum. Many people know me and I've been able to help many people with their questions.

But if you don't want my word for it go to ExecutionerKen's thread and ask HIM if smite Ryze is viable. He'll laugh at you. His current Elo sits at 2006.

You now have all the arguments and opinions from the entire community that you could ever want. I've provided evidence, you've completely ignored it and haven't provided any sort of argument against it. I've addressed every single point you've brought up and covered it completely and thoroughly with my opinion as to why it's a subpar strategy, you've claimed I'm claiming things baselessly. I've been incredibly respectful to you and even came in with a mindset of helping, you've debased yourself into calling me dumb, simple-minded (I addressed this particular insult of yours several times, explaining how I'm taking what you're saying into consideration and it still is subpar. It "can work," but there are better options, again you've completely ignored that), slow-in-the-head, qqer, and a rager. Wow dude.

There's only so much a man can do. I pray to God you are never on my team. Good luck with your stubborn opinions.



dont worry you dont need to pray to god that Ill never be on your team..

because youre terribad at 874 elo and have no chance of getting matched up with me.


lol, like I said its always the worst players who QQ cry and ragequit when they dont see a build that they memorized as being part of the meta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
dont worry you dont need to pray to god that Ill never be on your team..

because youre terribad at 874 elo and have no chance of getting matched up with me.


lol, like I said its always the worst players who QQ cry and ragequit when they dont see a build that they memorized as being part of the meta.
His elo doesn't change the fact your build is sub-par and you only carried once out of eight times with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
His elo doesn't change the fact your build is sub-par and you only carried once out of eight times with it.

carried?

Ive won the majority of my games with it. winning the majority of my games with an over 60% win percentage in games that werent thrown by rageing QQers, all at a much higher elo than him.

in addition 30% of those games were played as messing around as a support Ryze, which doesnt go for high kill ratios.


so what facts are you speaking of again?

suck on it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiemaster

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
dont worry you dont need to pray to god that Ill never be on your team..

because youre terribad at 874 elo and have no chance of getting matched up with me.


lol, like I said its always the worst players who QQ cry and ragequit when they dont see a build that they memorized as being part of the meta.
So you're saying that because his ELO is lower than yours that what he says doesn't matter at all. Well in that case listen to me because I'm have a higher ELO than you.
Smite on any champion other than the jungler is pretty much useless. Taking Smite over Ignite may get you some minions, but if you're having trouble last hitting minions, then you should practice to get better. Also, you should look at that person getting away with barely any HP. If you had Ignite, you could have gotten that 300 gold you were talking about in an instant, rather than waiting 7 minutes when you have Smite. Ignite is a lot better because it helps you secure kills and allows you to get ahead of your lane opponent. With Smite, you most likely won't be getting ahead of your opponent because all you're doing is last hitting a minion with it, which the enemy can do easily.