Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuvlyRaven

10-14-2012

Does anyone know where we can rewatch the all-star showmatch, just in case we missed it? I looked everyone in the finals and I could not find it. Please and thank you.

iFeelYourFunBags

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

hey why isnt the summoner icon code working or the store whats wrong with this picture, do we still get a week to redeem or is it now just a 6 days, and they said that the redemption code will be active for 24 hours and the store hasn't even been available since they said that how is that fair riot HOW

F u c k i

10-14-2012

here u got guys

Mackiller

10-14-2012

Why cant we enter the codes for the riven skin we got in the swag bag?

Aplayaz2000

10-14-2012

u guys shud put the logo of T.A. on the front page with the trophy

sinZsoul

10-14-2012

So my dad forced me to goto sleep after the 3rd game anybody got a link for the video of game 4?

kmoose

10-14-2012

I still can't get on the site. Any suggestions or should I just keep trying? It's getting late and I would rather not miss out.

Also I stayed up until 4:00 am watching. Yay for living in Atlantic Canada.

Jina The Child

10-14-2012

why is the icon being just give away? isnt it only for the people who actually went to the finals? thats kinda unfair that we pair for the summoner icon and now they just get it for free.. we paid what... $60? just to get that icon and its just free now? kindly post a reply..

FriendlyNoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

You guys got the championship riven skin no?

SnotBombs

10-14-2012

Isn't your user name and summoner name the same? Or can they be different? Your user name is the one you use on the login screen where you put in your password correct? And the summoner name is the one that is displayed while playing?

THanks!