Riven Season 2 Icon Code: 521337 Site: bit.ly/lolriven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoozleDorf

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
Give it a few minutes and try again. Still fairly busy.

Icon will be in your account next week.
^^ Best Rioteer avatar NA ^^

Tihealy

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoozleDorf View Post
^^ Best Rioteer avatar NA ^^
That avatar was the Pre-Redesign of Nurse Akali which i preferred over the new one :3

for the topic: i just can,t wait for the Skin to be available for purchase ... can't wait >.<

Sherlock at 221b

10-14-2012

Is it true this Summoner Icon will become able to be used by everyone anyways? Ive been hearing people say it alot, would make this filling out thing kinda pointless if its true

Disillusion

10-14-2012

Is this code only for a summoner icon or is it for the Riven skin? I could swear I remember Phreak saying it was for her new skin.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-14-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

There seems to be an enormous amount of confusion, so let me try to put a lot of detail into a single thread.

1. Last night during the stream of the League of Legends World Championship, a link (bit.ly/lolriven) and stream code (521337) were given out so that everyone watching the stream at home could submit their username (used to login to the game), summoner name (the name you see in game), and server (the server you play on) to a special website.
2. Everyone watching the stream has 24 hours (until midnight tonight 11:59 pm PDT) to enter the code (521337) into the site (bit.ly/lolriven).
3. On Monday, we will be downloading all the submitted names, verifying the codes and granting the summoner icons to their accounts. As you can imagine LOTS of people from servers all over the world have submitted their information, so this process with NOT be instant, hence we said that you will see the icon unlocked on your account during the week (Monday Oct 15th - Sunday Oct 21st) following the world championship.
4. Once you get the Summoner Icon, it will remain on your account.

What is a QQID?
Tencent uses these instead of Summoner Names in China.

What is a Garena ID?
Garena uses these instead of Summoner Names.

Do I get the Champioship Riven skin too?
No. You can buy the Championship Riven skin in the League of Legends store for a limited time. The skin was given out to attendees of the live event in Los Angeles.

What if I went to the live event in Los Angeles and didn't get a skin in my bag?
Contact Player Support.

Madison

10-14-2012

Thanks Bazner, for keeping this thread updated with relevant info, I've quoted that reply into the first post as well.

Madison

10-14-2012

About 6 hours and 10 minutes left.

elyKrS

10-14-2012

You could enter any info into the bars and it will still say "thank you." Kinda odd if you ask me.

Flytrap

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
There seems to be an enormous amount of confusion, so let me try to put a lot of detail into a single thread.

1. Last night during the stream of the League of Legends World Championship, a link (bit.ly/lolriven) and stream code (521337) were given out so that everyone watching the stream at home could submit their username (used to login to the game), summoner name (the name you see in game), and server (the server you play on) to a special website.
2. Everyone watching the stream has 24 hours (until midnight tonight 11:59 pm PDT) to enter the code (521337) into the site (bit.ly/lolriven).
3. On Monday, we will be downloading all the submitted names, verifying the codes and granting the summoner icons to their accounts. As you can imagine LOTS of people from servers all over the world have submitted their information, so this process with NOT be instant, hence we said that you will see the icon unlocked on your account during the week (Monday Oct 15th - Sunday Oct 21st) following the world championship.
4. Once you get the Summoner Icon, it will remain on your account.

What is a QQID?
Tencent uses these instead of Summoner Names in China.

What is a Garena ID?
Garena uses these instead of Summoner Names.

Do I get the Champioship Riven skin too?
No. You can buy the Championship Riven skin in the League of Legends store for a limited time. The skin was given out to attendees of the live event in Los Angeles.

What if I went to the live event in Los Angeles and didn't get a skin in my bag?
Contact Player Support.
Yet people will still post dumb questions.

Zectra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I'm glad someone posted this code. Last night my friends and I played the LoL drinking game and were all too drunk to notice it in the stream.