Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-13-2012
9 of 22 Riot Posts

An alternate link to try is http://dwmvfy.woobox.com/dwmvfy

Xaph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

I just entered my code, it seems to have slowed down some. Thanks riot

Shogouki

10-13-2012

How will we know if our code was redeemed? I only ask because the site seems to be having issues and I may not have access to my PC for a few days and I don't want to miss this.

ikoyx

Recruiter

10-14-2012

I put in my information and the code, however, the next page it sends me to just says, "Thank You". I've tried re-logging into my league of legends account, however, I still don't have the icon. I don't understand if there is something I am doing wrong. Any Help?

Shogouki

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varokk View Post
I put in my information and the code, however, the next page it sends me to just says, "Thank You". I've tried re-logging into my league of legends account, however, I still don't have the icon. I don't understand if there is something I am doing wrong. Any Help?
The icon gets unlocked next week I believe. I wish there was a way to know if the code was redeemed before the 24 hour window was over.

ikoyx

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogouki View Post
The icon gets unlocked next week I believe. I wish there was a way to know if the code was redeemed before the 24 hour window was over.
Agreed, it's very confusing to know if the site actually processed your code successfully or not. Especially with all of the traffic overload.

WinterFist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Thank you i tried like 5 times, using different Internet browsers (Chrome seems to have a lot of incompatibilities with a lot of things) Internet Explorer (LOL) worked 1 / 3 times.

The first time when I hit SUBMIT it seems like it was about to load but then just sits there and becomes unresponsive.

I close it, tried this link: https://woobox.com/dwmvfy

and i entered info, hit SUBMIT and let it sit, then A thank you comes out yay it worked!

Also note that the icon will be provided in the following week so don't expect it to be instantly dropped into your account.

Hope this helped!

Waniwa

10-14-2012

Non of the links are working for me. The first one doesn't even load, the second one loads the page, but after hitting submit nothing happens.

xChristopher

10-14-2012

What is my stream code?

JellOwned

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChristopher View Post
What is my stream code?
The code is 521337