Riot urgent message!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg23

10-10-2012

ranked is a ****in joke. You dumbass *****ess have feeders and afkers left and right i dont give a **** if the new season is starting. The low elo players have 0 ****in chance of getting to a high level of play as solo que. I have to duo it is a must! I literally get 2 lanes average fed on the enemy team from dumbassness. I could give two ****s who reads this i just want to vent I probably wont even read stupid ass comments from other players becaause in real life you wouldnt say **** to me. if you have something bad to say about this thread suck my coooock. This game has been out 1 year and the only reason you get as many players as you have is because the ****ing game is free you'll never reach a point of people paying for this sorry ass game. Riot its not your fault however you don't do **** about thie low elo **** but do a couple of streams on lower elo players so people can see how bad they suck. Make a mode or something that will enhance their noob infected skills lmao. Its a freakin disease and the noob zombies are winning this fight they are spreading all over the ****in place. do something you piece of **** employees. Btw i know nothing will be done so basically this games the makers and all can go eat a biiiiig faaaaat
8==========================>

bysyfry

10-10-2012

lol suck my ****? how did your parents raise you?

Excrempus

10-12-2012

Sorry to say this but
UMADBRO?

OMGAngelinaJolie

10-12-2012

"Time for a true display of skill" - Ezreal

Sorry but you are where you belong. Looked at your Ezreal stats as he is broken adc right now - 1 6 14.3% 2.1/game 5/game 5.1/game 75.3/game . . .

Grollm

10-12-2012

Your builds are also atrocious. If you want to the the way this baddie builds check him out http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25903627#history

I The Penetrator

10-13-2012

do i belong at 1200s with avg kda of 3.0 on adc and avg ~170cs every game

JevelFaithful

10-13-2012

Fun fact, the OP didn't play (or finish) a game for the last 2 weeks.

Arnold Norris

10-13-2012

chill out dude

Capitol12

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiqhock View Post
Fun fact, the OP didn't play (or finish) a game for the last 2 weeks.
He took the time to really think out what he was going to convey to riot in this oh so insightful post.