Ask Rumble!

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Alright, since I keep getting so many requests about it, I'll be setting my own ask column here! So, ladies and gents, yordles and longlegs, 'n beasties and whatever else you may be, ask your questions! Y'better not make any short jokes though... or else Tristy here will show you how short she can smoosh you up!

((Rather than continue off from the past three Rumbles, I feel that it's more convenient to start over with this thread. Hope it doesn't bother anyone! ^_^;;))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

10-12-2012

(( ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thepichudude

Senior Member

10-12-2012

"Hello peixinhos,Breakfast of champs?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

10-12-2012

((Since this is a new Rumble, i will make the same questions lol))

A weird gray Yordle enters in the Rumble's workshop... and talk fast

"HELLO RUMBLE! my name is Miez Buduki, Can i ask you a few questions? I know you dislike the "non-yordles", but what do you think about a cat with yordle DNA like me? Would show me some of your incredible machines? Also, why not put a public workshop for "yordles only" or something like that? What is Your oppinion about Veigar Teemo, Fizz, Lulu, Viktor, Jayce and Tristana? Why you hate so much Heimerdinger? You hate Ziggs too? Can i have an autograph? Can i ride your machine sometime?"

The weird cat-yordle seems very animated


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Troll

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepichudude View Post
"Hello peixinhos,Breakfast of champs?"
"Eu veza o que volo fez la."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepichudude View Post
"Hello peixinhos,Breakfast of champs?"
...Pexi-whaa? Anyways, onto your question! Hmmph, I've been hearing that same question being asked to the other champs around here! What's with y'all obsessed with our breakfasts? Y'might as well ask us what we sing in the shower or somethin'.

..Whatever. If ya really wanna know, I always start my day with some good ol' waffles and an apple! You know what they say... An apple a day keeps the ol' doc away! Or in this case, Doctor Kennen. He's too hyper for my own good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
((Since this is a new Rumble, i will make the same questions lol))

A weird gray Yordle enters in the Rumble's workshop... and talk fast

"HELLO RUMBLE! my name is Miez Buduki, Can i ask you a few questions? I know you dislike the "non-yordles", but what do you think about a cat with yordle DNA like me? Would show me some of your incredible machines? Also, why not put a public workshop for "yordles only" or something like that? What is Your oppinion about Veigar Teemo, Fizz, Lulu, Viktor, Jayce and Tristana? Why you hate so much Heimerdinger? You hate Ziggs too? Can i have an autograph? Can i ride your machine sometime?"

The weird cat-yordle seems very animated
Woah woah woah woah woooaaaah. Slow down there, buddy. Sure, I'm a genius with machinery and all, but I ain't a supercomputer with a super memory! At least take some breaths in your talking!

Alright, lesse what I can remember in your no-punctuation talk. First thing's first, I don't hate every human. I just happen to dislike a lot of them 'coz they deserve to be disliked. As for cat yordles, I don't really give a second thought about it. You're not the only one with cat ears. Kennen's got them and Teemo's got them too. ...Mind you, they're both crazy.

As for my machines, most of them aren't for public sightseein'. The only one that's really available for public eyes is good ol' Tristy over here. For this reason, I don't build a public workshop for, well, anyone. My workshop isn't a museum, guys!

Teemo's crazy.
Fizz is crazy.
Lulu is super crazy.
Veigar's just got his brains mixed up in the wrong direction. Oh yeah, he's crazy.
Viktor's a crazy madman. Smart 'un when it comes to machines, though.
Jayce... I don't know much about him, but he's probably crazy like the others. Cool hammer, though.
Trist is a great teammate to work with on the fields. She's crazy in a good sense, though.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows my stance on that afro-wearing yordle, so I won't bother saying. Oh yeah, Heimer's crazy.
Ziggs isn't as much of a sellout as afro-yordle is, so I don't really hate Ziggs that much. 'Sides, what he did to those Zaunites took a lot of backbone. Gotta respect what he did, y'know. Though, I really wish he'd stop touching my machines. He's a living bomb, that 'un. Oh yeah, he's also crazy.

And I'm pretty sure this should be obvious to everybody, but Tristy here is off-limits. I'm the only one that controls her, understood, bud?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Trist is a great teammate to work with on the fields. She's crazy in a good sense, though.
Pssssh, I passed the psychological examination. I'm completely sane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Alright, lesse what I can remember in your no-punctuation talk. First thing's first, I don't hate every human. I just happen to dislike a lot of them 'coz they deserve to be disliked. As for cat yordles, I don't really give a second thought about it. You're not the only one with cat ears. Kennen's got them and Teemo's got them too. ...Mind you, they're both crazy.

As for my machines, most of them aren't for public sightseein'. The only one that's really available for public eyes is good ol' Tristy over here. For this reason, I don't build a public workshop for, well, anyone. My workshop isn't a museum, guys!

Teemo's crazy.
Fizz is crazy.
Lulu is super crazy.
Veigar's just got his brains mixed up in the wrong direction. Oh yeah, he's crazy.
Viktor's a crazy madman. Smart 'un when it comes to machines, though.
Jayce... I don't know much about him, but he's probably crazy like the others. Cool hammer, though.
Trist is a great teammate to work with on the fields. She's crazy in a good sense, though.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows my stance on that afro-wearing yordle, so I won't bother saying. Oh yeah, Heimer's crazy.
Ziggs isn't as much of a sellout as afro-yordle is, so I don't really hate Ziggs that much. 'Sides, what he did to those Zaunites took a lot of backbone. Gotta respect what he did, y'know. Though, I really wish he'd stop touching my machines. He's a living bomb, that 'un. Oh yeah, he's also crazy.

And I'm pretty sure this should be obvious to everybody, but Tristy here is off-limits. I'm the only one that controls her, understood, bud?
"...So... is someone sane in the league?..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Pssssh, I passed the psychological examination. I'm completely sane.
'Ey, I said in a good sense! It means you aren't crazy as the others... though you did almost shoot me once and set my machine on fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"...So... is someone sane in the league?..."
Yeppers. Anivia's a great example of a perfectly sane 'un. Some of the champs should be more like her, in my opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
'Ey, I said in a good sense! It means you aren't crazy as the others... though you did almost shoot me once and set my machine on fire.

Yeppers. Anivia's a great example of a perfectly sane 'un. Some of the champs should be more like her, in my opinion.
"OK... And you are sane too? and Tristy is made of what kind of metal? and you can explain better what do you mean by "crazy in a good sense"...oh and hello Tristana"

The cat looked more calm now


1234511 ... 16