Worst patch ever RIOT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Groxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

ghost nerf, wtf??? bye bye Ashe. you were already out classed but here's the final nail in the coffin. any champ without a escape skill/speed boost, etc, will be worse. random Zil nerf? since when was he OP? reminds me of the Avinia and TF nerf, at least the switched the Avinia nerf to a buff. this Twitch buff/bug fix is going to make him god. now he'll get 100% attack speed boost at 900 range, GG. i enjoyed playing him as my second most played, and rarely seeing other Twitch players. now everyone and their grandma will play him just like Kog. Manamune nerf now too? was already over priced. Corki was actually viable again, well not now. my options for viable range dps are Kog, Twitch, MF, Ez, and Trist... oh yaaay.... 5 champs.. why cant Sivir, Teemo, Ashe, Tf and Corki have a spot?

why dosent riot start doing some buffing instead of ******ed nerfs. like say, buff summoner spells such as revive, heal, rally.

this is getting out of hand.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I really thought it was only bad in terms of a "Balance" patch, a good "content" patch though. Not much balancing actually done..

xXxBloodLustxXx

09-20-2010

yah, I mean seriously...did the champions with root spells really need that buff? Amumu and morgana are already considered top tier....

Oh well....Lets cross our fingers and hope they dont screw up the next patch.

Shehriazad

09-20-2010

=_="

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

09-20-2010

the point of the ghost change was so you had to at least use a mastery point on it to get it to the same speed as before
if you get the mastery there's no difference from before at all

nvmvoidrays

09-20-2010

god, some things get barely changed and people cry 'til the cows come home.

i will agree the zilean nerf was a little... weird, but whatever.

rikrokola

09-20-2010

nooo singed! They made you slower!

Diffused

09-20-2010

no ez buff = fail patch

TheShortestPath

09-20-2010

Only things I'm disappointed about are the Zilean nerf and the lack of a real Garen nerf. I honestly can't believe they still haven't made him balanced yet.

Also, no Eve buff for, what, the 5th patch in a row? Seriously guys?

Accerso

09-20-2010

And they still havn't fixed Vlad's sanguine pool?

Fail.