@high elo dominion community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

10-11-2012

15-20 minutes for blind pick.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

No idea what my Elo is. I have 50 second to 120 second queue times but I've been matched against onisnake Elalya Volandum and duelpower.

Nvirjskly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I'm only 30 or so positive in wins on dominion and I only play draft mode. My queue during non-peak hours is about 25 minutes, and during peak is from 7 to 15 about.

otirruborez

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni13 View Post
2100 mid elo?

Probably ~3 minutes for me.
considering people are 2500+, yes.

i wouldn't say there is a skill difference between them, but the queue times are vastly different.

Okabe1 048596

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
considering people are 2500+, yes.
this is not necessarily true. there are 2800+ players in ranked solo/duo queue, but 2100 is by no means "middle" elo. as you trickle out from the median, the number of players drops drastically.

[cont'd] the obvious problem here is that we don't know where the median is. QQ. or at least i don't.

Duelpower

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Win difference only somewhat implies rating. The majority of us solo queue, so outliers with this statistic are infrequent. I'm sitting at +767 wins over losses at the moment, but you could get to high Elo with a much lower win difference like +50. It really depends on which games you're winning and losing.
Suddenly I just got real proud for beating you in solo queue a few months ago lulz.

TempestEP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

was ~2100 when hidden elo was hidden again.

blind: 4-12 minutes
draft: last time I queued I just left at 50 minutes.

FeanorAlmighty

10-13-2012

I have no idea about my elo, but I usually have around 10 min q